HELP. Want to book a excursion to Chacchoben

Carol Minyard

We are a party of 9 people(two single senior ladies). We will be there the first week of Jan 05 on the EOS. Because of the senior ladies who can not walk very fast and trying to keep up with the excursion to Chacchoben that the ship is giving. We need to book with a private outfit. Can you help with a private person that we can get in touch with. We would like transporation to the site and back and a guide. Hope you can help us.

I know of a private person who offers trips to Chachoben with a van for 8 persons. The charge is 35 USD per person that is with a minimum of four persons. He may be contacted at the following email address lunaflojaalgomez@hotmail.com. He offers other trips in the local area. He will be available for trips as from January 2005. He might be able to squeez 9 in there

• 2 weeks later...
We are trying to for a December 5 Explorer Cruise. There isn't much out there that I can find. If you find one please let me know and I'll do the same.

~Chris at Pitbulls@warwick.net

Get a hold of Luna Flojas Tours. it is a private one to the ruins, have not gone yet, but he stays in touch per e-mails quite well cost is to be $35.00 per person good luck:rolleyes:

Archived