Shore Excursions up for July!

KAWS

I'm impressed. Didn't think the shore excursions for July would be available for a while, but I just checked and they are and we pre-reserved ours. I'm happy and thought I'd share in case anyone else has theirs booked and have been waiting. Some of the Alaskan excursions are limited to 20 people so it's good to pre-reserve early.

I had looked last night and they still weren't listed, but our cruise in June is now available for excursion selection (and I've already signed up for those we're doing). I wasn't expecting to have access to the excursion reservations for another 27 days, but I'd already made my selections two months ago. A few through Princess but Harv and Marv were booked two months ago for Juneau.

Some of the Alaskan excursions are limited to 20 people so it's good to pre-reserve early.

They usually never show more than 20 spots available for an excursion even though there may be more. You know it is truly limited once the number drops below 20.

However, fully agree that "it's good to pre-reserve early."

The excursions that I booked had 20 listed for the maximum capacity. After booking for two of us, they still showed 20. Seeing some of the videos on the Princess website, quite a few of the excursions definitely take more than the maximum capacity showing on the list. Seems to be a slight stretch of the truth to convince people to book early.

For those of you that were able to book excursions at 120+ days; do keep an eye on your Personalizers. In the past, there have been similar situations where Princess inadvertently opened all sailings for booking excursions and then later closed them. And when they re-opened them around the 120 day mark some folks still had their previously booked excursions and some didn't. Just a heads up ;).

Archived