Clarification pls about Dawn restaurant names

flashdog_1

If Salsa is the "tapas" place, is it also the Mexican place? I know the names of the specialty restaurants vary from ship to ship, and want to be sure I am going where I want to go!

If there are two different entities, please give names. Thanks.

Ha ha. I meant the restaurant on the ship, not the cuisine! Got a laugh out of that one. I'm looking for the place that has the lobster tacos & Il Popo.

And the Italian with the lobster ravioli (Impressions on Dawn I think)

My husband is a chili contest winner from Texas and he obviously knows Tex-Mex. I've traveled in Mexico and know it's not the same as the Texas variety!

So, now let's talk about China and Chinese food.:)

Or any country's food as opposed to what we serve in restaurants by that name. I sponsored some Laotian refugees many years ago and when we served them their first meal which included rice, they liked it but asked what it was. Then they explained that to them rice was "sticky rice."

The deck plans I printed from a travel site show Ramblas, not Salsa. So that is really the same, no? It's where you can get lobster tacos and Il Popu and sangria (do they serve bar tapas as well?) Please correct me if I'm wrong!

And on Dawn it's called Impressions (Italian) but on Spirit, where I saw menus from a New Years cruise it's something that starts with a T, and did not have the lobster ravioli I want to try! I thought menus were fleet wide, but maybe not. I can't wait.

Such a smorgasbord! One more week!

Are they both open for lunch? I hate to give up a dinner in the main dining room!

Archived