Mercury

jackjoyus

ours was very covered - we were under one of the parts of the lido that extends out. Our overhead extended at least 6 to 8 feet past our railing. No way to see the sky.

Does this mean we will get no sun? We chose the middle cabin on the Penthouse deck with the canopy above because we read on these boards that people above could look down into the balcony. I had no idea that the overhang was so big.

Too late to change now :( Any comforting words?

It's very private from above - we were in CC1098 with the overhead about as far as it could be. Some may be more covered than others due to the way the overhang varies.

We visited friends who had a cabin on the Sky deck in Acapulco. You could barely step out on the balcony because it was so hot.

I hope you enjoy your trip anyway. We'll be back on the Mercury in about 9 weeks.

Uncovered if I remember correctly. It was raining hard at sail away so we went inside.

We must have been on the Sky Deck (we were on deck 12) then as there was NO cover and it was raining cats and dogs. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived