Medical Condition Form

AlwayzCruising

Is there a place before I book on a Princess cruise that I can find the Medical Condition Form?

I'm going to need to know what the conditions are for cruising while I'm pregnant. Now that 2009 has started I'm sure that they have changed some of their policies? Or are they the same as 2008?

Thanks

What is it about the medical condition form that you are concerned about changing or not changing? I'm sure that the cruise line is trying to accomodate the very broadest spectrum of the pregnant clientele and still keep the mother-to-be and fetuses health in mind. Cruise ships are not set up to be delivery rooms.:o

I travelled on the Emerald Princess at 22 weeks in early December. I got a note from my doctor indicating my due date and faxed it to Princess. I then followed up with a phone call to ensure that they received it and were fine with the dates. After that, nobody asked me for anything, either at check-in or on board.

The PP is correct- you cannot be in your 24th week at any point during your cruise.

Happy sailing!:D

I'm not worried about changing anything... Before I book, I want to make sure that I know that I'm going to be able to cruise as I'll be 22 weeks pregnant when I cruise and want to make sure that I have the correct documentation and aren't going to be turned away after spending the money and not being able to get the refund.

I'm trying to make sure that we do everything correct, that's all.

I would be reluctant to rely on anything on the Princess website or even from the CSRs. When I booked my Feb. 2009 cruise I was told that the travel protection plan is changing and would be effective for my sailing (it is enhanced and is called Platinum Protection). On the cruise personalizer, the info for the coverage says the same thing. Apparently, however, until sometime this summer, the old (unenhanced) Travel Care Gold program remains in place.

So beware and get it in writing.

Archived