Comfort Suites or Hyatt Place in FLL

Conwaycruiser

I have a reservation for 2/21 at Comfort Suites on Davie Rd/SW 64th. I can get a room at Hyatt Place on 10th for only 20 dollars more. Should I? Also, both places has airport shuttle (we arrive at 7:55pm). Should we use the free shuttle or just take a taxi (I've heard of some long waits for the shuttles). One more question, Comfort Suites has a free shuttle to the port, if we stay at the Hyatt, how much would the taxi be from there to the port? Thanks.

I am staying at the Hyatt Place 2/21 ! My research indicates that it is in a better area than the Comfort Inn and a much nicer facility. They have a free schuttle to the port. In addition, it is very close to the port and a shopping center nearby plus plenty of places to dine.

We are on the Freedom on the 22nd in a group of 23.

DaveOKC

Ok Great! That's all I need. I'm going to change my reservation right now. My DH and I are on the Freedom also! It's our 22nd anniversary. How did you get 23 people together?

Only a few times have we had a group go on a cruise with us. Apparently we don't hang out with people that know how to have a good time!!

Conwaycruiser - Glad to see you are on our ship! My sister (from Detroit) put the cruise together and she has never been on a cruise before! Its mostly her relatives and in-laws plus a few of her friends. They all seem to enjoy a good party so it should be alot of fun.

Most of the group have inside cabins on deck 6 but we have been spoiled on our previous cruises and are in a suite (Category 11) on deck 7.

Maybe we will run into you at the hotel or onboard!

DaveOKC

Archived