Is Simone still the conceirge on the Star?

suzyed

Could you please find out if she will be on the Star in May and June....hubby and I are planning to cruise then if Simone is still the concierge on the ship. Thanks so much and have a great cruise!!

Simone was on break until beginnig of Dec sometime. It is so nice to see there are other Simone fans out there other than the two of us. WE LOVE Simone and we judge all other Concierges by her example. Tough act to follow with us. If she was back the beginning of Dec, I believe they sign a six or ten month contract. Hopefully James will read this thread and let us know which it is. We are going back on the Star May of 2010 and I am SOOO keeping my fingers crossed she is still on the Star then. If she leaves before then, I hope she moves over to the Dawn by Nov of this year.. 8-)

The last we sailed with Simone, she was engaged and we were so lucky to meet her future hubby. VERY nice and funny guy named Andre. I believe that is his last name. When we met him we told him several times how lucky he was to have caught Simone.

Simone was on break until beginnig of Dec sometime. It is so nice to see there are other Simone fans out there other than the two of us. WE LOVE Simone and we judge all other Concierges by her example. Tough act to follow with us. If she was back the beginning of Dec, I believe they sign a six or ten month contract. Hopefully James will read this thread and let us know which it is. We are going back on the Star May of 2010 and I am SOOO keeping my fingers crossed she is still on the Star then. If she leaves before then, I hope she moves over to the Dawn by Nov of this year.. 8-)

The last we sailed with Simone, she was engaged and we were so lucky to meet her future hubby. VERY nice and funny guy named Andre. I believe that is his last name. When we met him we told him several times how lucky he was to have caught Simone.

We loved Simone too! She helped make our first NCL cruise all that we dreamed of! She made us feel so very special and pampered...just as you should feel on a cruise! We met her fiance as well, we thought it was so cool that they got to work on the same ship.

We want to go on the Star again, but DH only wants to sail on the Star if Simone is still the concierge. DH is not easily impressed...been there done that...but he was very impressed with Simone. If she ends up on another ship, that is the one he will want to be on! :D

We adore her. the Star is 'her' ship (the way the Gem was Claudio's, the Jade is Ruth's and the Pearl is Carlos'). So when she is on vacation, there will be a substitute.

I'm so relieved to hear that you met Andreas (his first name, i believe) and that he is a NICE guy. We never got the chance to meet him as he wasn't able to join Simone on the Star until last year. Pardon me for sounding parental, but I'm GLAD you told him how lucky he is to get her. Simone is my husband's surrogate daughter, but I refuse to be old enough to be her mother, so think of her as my little sister. She does deserve the best.

BTW, Ruth trained her....their approaches are similar. If you feel comfortable with Simone, you might want to aim for a trip with Ruthie.

Happy Sailing--- even if Simone is on leave, we found the Star to be a happy ship with a great crew and I'm sure her replacement will fall in with that spirit.

We adore her. the Star is 'her' ship (the way the Gem was Claudio's, the Jade is Ruth's and the Pearl is Carlos'). So when she is on vacation, there will be a substitute.

I'm so relieved to hear that you met Andreas (his first name, i believe) and that he is a NICE guy. We never got the chance to meet him as he wasn't able to join Simone on the Star until last year. Pardon me for sounding parental, but I'm GLAD you told him how lucky he is to get her. Simone is my husband's surrogate daughter, but I refuse to be old enough to be her mother, so think of her as my little sister. She does deserve the best.

BTW, Ruth trained her....their approaches are similar. If you feel comfortable with Simone, you might want to aim for a trip with Ruthie.

Happy Sailing--- even if Simone is on leave, we found the Star to be a happy ship with a great crew and I'm sure her replacement will fall in with that spirit.

Andreas is a cutie himself. You can tell his crew LOVES working for him. He is funny and always joking with them. He is one of those bosses that you would work 18 hours a day for if he needed you to and you would do it with a smile, because you can tell he appreciates your efforts. It was just so obvious his crew loves him. And, it is obvious he adores Simone. When we would mention her his face would just light up, etc. I do hope you get to meet him some day. I think he and Simone make the cutiest couple.

Andreas is a cutie himself. You can tell his crew LOVES working for him. He is funny and always joking with them. He is one of those bosses that you would work 18 hours a day for if he needed you to and you would do it with a smile, because you can tell he appreciates your efforts. It was just so obvious his crew loves him. And, it is obvious he adores Simone. When we would mention her his face would just light up, etc. I do hope you get to meet him some day. I think he and Simone make the cutiest couple.

As MsEscada says, Simone is kind of like the daughter I never had (we have two fine sons). Right now I'm looking at a snapshot of her with MsEscada and our younger boy, in the Sawyer Glacier arm on the Star, from 2007. Hearing that Andreas lights up at the mention of her name is great to hear, as we haven't met him yet. He's a lucky guy.

As MsEscada says, Simone is kind of like the daughter I never had (we have two fine sons). Right now I'm looking at a snapshot of her with MsEscada and our younger boy, in the Sawyer Glacier arm on the Star, from 2007. Hearing that Andreas lights up at the mention of her name is great to hear, as we haven't met him yet. He's a lucky guy.

Actually since we will probably not get to see them again until our May 2010 Star cruise I have been trying to get an email address for the Concierge for the Star. I would love to find out their wedding date and send them a weding gift. She did something very special for us on our last cruise with her and I want her to know we appreciate her. I have an "inside source" hopefully getting me an email address for her..

Actually since we will probably not get to see them again until our May 2010 Star cruise I have been trying to get an email address for the Concierge for the Star. I would love to find out their wedding date and send them a weding gift. She did something very special for us on our last cruise with her and I want her to know we appreciate her. I have an "inside source" hopefully getting me an email address for her..

If you do get the email address for Simone, will you share it with us? Thanks.

Archived