Mariner Mexico Formal Nights?

tflint

Hey everybody, we are booked on the Mariner on March 1st, 2009. We are wanting to book a reservation at Chops, but don't want to do it on a formal night. I know this is the Mariner's first time doing the Mexican Riviera, but can anybody who has done this itinerary on another ship tell me what nights are the formal nights? I am guessing they will be the same for Mariner. The itinerary is Los Angeles, Cruising, Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cruising, Cruising. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hey everybody, we are booked on the Mariner on March 1st, 2009. We are wanting to book a reservation at Chops, but don't want to do it on a formal night. I know this is the Mariner's first time doing the Mexican Riviera, but can anybody who has done this itinerary on another ship tell me what nights are the formal nights? I am guessing they will be the same for Mariner. The itinerary is Los Angeles, Cruising, Cabo, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Cruising, Cruising. Thanks in advance for the help.

We did Vision, same int., I think it was on Monday and Friday... I might be wrong..

Hey tflint, we're on 3/29, and I was wondering the same thing. I'm sure that the first

sea day, Monday, will be formal, but who knows when the 2nd one will be? I kind of

hope Thursday.

When you get back will you post this info? Thanks! Have a great time!

LDR, I am positive the first formal night will be that first sea day as well, it's the second one I am unsure about. Don't know if it will be on Thursday or Friday. If we don't get a positive answer before, I will post it when I get back.

LDR, I am positive the first formal night will be that first sea day as well, it's the second one I am unsure about. Don't know if it will be on Thursday or Friday. If we don't get a positive answer before, I will post it when I get back.

We are on the same 03-01-09 cruise and chances are very good that the Formal nights will be the first sea day and then again on Friday. Looking at the itin. we have the first day as you sdaid leaving LA, traditionally not formal night. The second day is at sea, most every cruise we have taken the first sea day is formal night. As for the Thursday, we are at port until 8pm so that is highly unlikely to be formal night (Too many people would complain about having to reboard early to get ready for dinner). Friday is the second sea day for the cruise so my money is on that being formal night.

We are on the same 03-01-09 cruise and chances are very good that the Formal nights will be the first sea day and then again on Friday. Looking at the itin. we have the first day as you sdaid leaving LA, traditionally not formal night. The second day is at sea, most every cruise we have taken the first sea day is formal night. As for the Thursday, we are at port until 8pm so that is highly unlikely to be formal night (Too many people would complain about having to reboard early to get ready for dinner). Friday is the second sea day for the cruise so my money is on that being formal night.

I've done this itinerary 4 times. The formal nights were Monday and Friday.;) I see no reason for the Mariner to change that, as Thursday is PV day.

Thanks for the info. This is kind of what I was thinking but I just wanted to get some feeback.

Based on what I am reading this is a sunday to sunday cruise with Monday, Friday and Saturday as sea days.

Based on the above assumptions Monday and Friday will be the formal nights. Everyone will be packing Saturday so that can't be a formal night.

Archived