Last minute questions

Jamie

Just a few days to go until Navigator! A couple of questions for you. The ship sails from Tampa at 6:00 p.m. What is the duration of the lunch buffet on embarkation day?
I understand there are self service laundry rooms. Are there irons and ironing boards? Does one buy detergent from a dispenser? (Not that I want to spend much time in the laundry room, but it's good to know!)
What sort of furniture is on the balcony (standard balcony)? Upright chairs, loungers, cusioned?

Thanks,
Jamie

I'm afraid I don't know how long the lunch buffet lasts. When we took the Bermuda cruise on the Navigator, we went into the lunch around 1:00 and hung out there for quite a while. Yes, there are irons and ironing boards. I never did a load of laundry, but I understand that detergent is provided. The balcony has two upright chairs of sturdy plastic, with very comfortable cushions, and a small table.

Everyting is provided for free in the laundry. You may actually fall in love with the irons. I know several folks who've cruised RSSC a few times and have even bought an iron like the ones on Navigator. That may be a bit much but it is handy!
Greg

We shall be on her next month. The balcony chairs are upright. No lounge chairs like on some of the other cruise ships. But you won't have a problem finding a chair upstairs at all. But, it is really nice to just lounge in the chair on your own balcony. None of the Radisson ships have that. Rooms aren't available until 2 p.m. there is not the fast turn over rate like on mega ships. They will announce when the rooms are ready and you can take your things down. Buffet is open until around 4, then they set up for the sailaway party on deck. Great time.
Enjoy!
Jan

Archived