Ruby Princess Med cruise in August...questions

HMSDingy

We're looking at the August 8th Med cruise onboard the Ruby Princess. Although we've sailed on Princess before, this will be our first cruise in Europe. I would be interested in responses from those who have sailed on the Ruby and especially those who sailed her in Europe.

Thanks in advance!:D

Many of us have cruised the Med the past two seasons on Ruby's very slightly older sister the Emerald, but this will be the Ruby's first time to the Med. Please ask any questions you want about the Emerald Med. experience

Richard

We are booked on the August 8th cruise. We are so excited about it. We have never been to Europe on a cruise, but have sailed with Princess 4 times before and have always been satisfied.

We are also on the Princess Roll Call for the Ruby Princess for August 8th. Check it out

Susan

Sorry, I should of done my homework. Our last Princess cruise was on the Emerald and I see that the Ruby is her sister ship. I know that I won't be disappointed.

No problem....it is too cold along the St Lawrence for the brain cells to be working at 100%

Archived