? for all you "manly men"

Garv816

OK, let's get down to brass tacks...

Yes, he'll appreciate a nicely decorated room...

Yes, he'll appreciate whatever present you buy...

Yes, he'll appreciated a nice romantic dinner onboard...

but...

if he's a guy he'll be thinking about WILD anniversary sex! :)

(I think like a guy) :D

So, all you have to do is...show up! ;)

OK, let's get down to brass tacks...

Yes, he'll appreciate a nicely decorated room...

Yes, he'll appreciate whatever present you buy...

Yes, he'll appreciated a nice romantic dinner onboard...

but...

if he's a guy he'll be thinking about WILD anniversary sex! :)

(I think like a guy) :D

So, all you have to do is...show up! ;)

yes BUUTTTT why do u have to wait for an anniversary cruise to do that? add in the bottle of crown! or jack daniels... something! and def a balcony...nothing says i love u like LQ!

I've been with my husband for 17 years, but it took me 17 seconds to figure out the "one thing" he always wants. Men aren't that complicated. I told him what I posted above and he said, "Hell yeah!"

I like the lingerie idea too. I have done that before and wrapped it up as a gift to him. When he opens it up, he knows what's in store.:D

ok men, I would like to know why "the balcony club" has such appeal. Maybe you need to give us a good reason. If us wives understood it better maybe more men would be a member!! :p

Dina

Kinda along the same lines as doin' it with the lights on

ok men, I would like to know why "the balcony club" has such appeal. Maybe you need to give us a good reason. If us wives understood it better maybe more men would be a member!! :p

Dina

WHAT!!!??? please tell me you are joking...please! fresh air...so high up...ocean under u...outside.... ahhh

fyi it works good if ur sister is the room next to u. 3 knocks means go to the lido deck for a bit

As a red blooded American male . I just want to applaud all the women of this thread.

You are all wonderful...I love you all.

You ladies along with my DW learned a long time ago that oooooooey goooey Phil Donahue, Alan Alda "I just want to snuggle and share my feelings guy is a crock of crap. *LOL* Thats what you have girlfriends and The Lifetime Channel for.

You love us because we are guys and you are proud of us. :) Victoria Secret and Balcony Club membership all the way !!!!!!!! NO PUN INTENDED

ONCE A YEAR?????????????????????

Dina

Ok the two things I love best on a cruise are Balcony Sex and Eggs Benedict and for the same reason.

They are both things my wife won't give me at home :)

*LOL*

When one of those movies starts I ask my wife "Who has the brain tumor this week Patty Duke, Jane Seymour , or Valerie Bertinelli ?

LMAO...funny as hell but true.

*LOL*

When one of those movies starts I ask my wife "Who has the brain tumor this week Patty Duke, Jane Seymour , or Valerie Bertinelli ?

Brain tumor? I thought they only showed battered wives movies....I always used to ask what made that "television for women"? :confused:

BTW...you left out Kim Delany and Meridith Baxter Berny...LOL

Brain tumor? I thought they only showed battered wives movies....I always used to ask what made that "television for women"? :confused:

BTW...you left out Kim Delany and Meridith Baxter Berny...LOL

*LOL*

My wife can't understand how men can watch guys killing eachother other in a boxing ring or a football field or hocky . Or how we love war movies and ganster pics.

But they will endlessly sit through cancer and losing babies and getting cheated on and rape and murder and betrayal.

And when you ask them how can you sit through this.

WHAT DO THEY TELL YOU ????????

IT'S A GOOD STORY *LOL*

I didn't think this thread would take off like it did! All the responses are sooo funny!

I love the portable pole and the video-hahahahahahahahaha.....poor girl.

Not to toot my own horn-"toot, toot", but everything is good on the homefront with the "gifts" so just thinking for a little more.

I really like the wrapping something from Victoria's Secret for him to open-he'd really get a kick out of that. Martini mom-great ideas!!:D

These are so much fun to read!!!!

My husband will thank all of you!:rolleyes:

A funny story about Victorias Secret

My niece works in big Victoria Secret store in NYC its over by Macys and almost as big. She is also my Goddaughter and our birthdays are afew days apart . A couple months ago around our birthdays I had to go into NYC for something and told my niece I would meet her when she gets out of work and take her to dinner in the city.

I get there a little early and go to the service desk and they page her on the phone. The girl tells me she will be down in a few minutes.

While I am waiting I am walking around the store "enjoying the view" *LOL*

A young salesgirl walks up to me and asks me if she could help me . "No thanks" i say. "I am just waiting for my niece"

The girl gives me a smirk and says " You know how many guys your age come in here and say the exact same thing" *LOL*

A funny story about Victorias Secret

My niece works in big Victoria Secret store in NYC its over by Macys and almost as big. She is also my Goddaughter and our birthdays are afew days apart . A couple months ago around our birthdays I had to go into NYC for something and told my niece I would meet her when she gets out of work and take her to dinner in the city.

I get there a little early and go to the service desk and they page her on the phone. The girl tells me she will be down in a few minutes.

While I am waiting I am walking around the store "enjoying the view" *LOL*

A young salesgirl walks up to me and asks me if she could help me . "No thanks" i say. "I am just waiting for my niece"

The girl gives me a smirk and says " You know how many guys your age come in here and say the exact same thing" *LOL*

Sooo she either thinks you are embarrassed or......a transvestite:D

Archived