? for all you "manly men"

Garv816

ROFMAO....lifetime should be banned.

Let's start a petition...

*LOL*

When one of those movies starts I ask my wife "Who has the brain tumor this week Patty Duke, Jane Seymour , or Valerie Bertinelli ?

LMAO - ain't it the truth! (not that I have ever watched said channel :cool:)

I still say he'd get a big kick walking out on the balcony to find his dw wrapped in saran wrap (don't forget the redi-whip) and tied to the table like virgin about to be sacrificed....

I agree! 2202.gif

another of those rare monets Kurb. I agree as well.

That channel does suck.

BUT I also want to add that I don't like those 'manly' ;) violent movies either. I watch animal planet ;)

Balcony nookie...now that's good :D....if you don't get caught :eek: FTLOG. Once that happens, you tend to become shy. Unless you're like L2J who is an exhibitionist (not that there's anything wrong with that :D)

We are celebrating our 10th anniversary on our cruise coming up and......thinking about getting the banner decorations for our room to surprise hubby. It's only $35 and I have a feeling he'll smile and nod (to make me feel good) but would maybe prefer something else.

So, I guess my question is-would you men think that was really sweet and appreciate the room full of hearts and whatnot or prefer something else?

Thanks guys for helping me out.

*I only ask the guys because I know girls (I am one) and we would all agree that it would be sweet...am I right;)

September

Ok my original response was more than covered by the responses that followed and boy do I hope my dh does NOT read this as he will not be getting any of these wonderful ideas LOL

Ok my original response was more than covered by the responses that followed and boy do I hope my dh does NOT read this as he will not be getting any of these wonderful ideas LOL

does this mean you are afraid of a litle whipped cream and saran wrap?? :p

{ok..I gotta ask. WHAT is with the saran wrap anyway?????:confused: men can be a bit odd sometimes}

Balcony nookie...now that's good :D....if you don't get caught FTLOG. Once that happens, you tend to become shy. Unless you're like L2J who is an exhibitionist (not that there's anything wrong with that )

Ah-hem....:cool: (you do realize I can hear you, right?) :p

{ok..I gotta ask. WHAT is with the saran wrap anyway?????:confused: men can be a bit odd sometimes}

The only use I can think of is wrapping it around herself, naked, of course. ;)

Give that man a Sea-Gar......:D

I'm not sure either, and I'm a man! :D

The only use I can think of is wrapping it around herself, naked, of course. ;)

LOL...I get that! I just want to know HOW that is...attractive??:p Seems kinda weird if you ask me.

My hubby always asks for one present, the same present...and it isn't room decorations ;). Unless....maybe you could give him that "present" under the room decorations. I'll bet he would love them then.

You hit the nail on the head nothing better i can think of.

LOL...I get that! I just want to know HOW that is...attractive??:p Seems kinda weird if you ask me.

Kinda along the lines of edible undies....really fun getting it them off (no pun intended) with teeth :D

Kinda along the lines of edible undies....really fun getting it them off (no pun intended) with teeth :D

Ok...if you say so. *LMAO*

Have any of you guys ever had the plastic wrap experience??? They have new colors out now. Would that be good or do you like the old fashioned, clear variety?? :p

how long till this disappears???? ;)

Have any of you guys ever had the plastic wrap experience??? They have new colors out now. Would that be good or do you like the old fashioned, clear variety?? :p

I say so.

Only once and it was the clear.

In a pinch...this can be used in lieu of handcuffs...

:eek:

StretchWrap_l.jpg

In a pinch...this can be used in lieu of handcuffs...

:eek:

StretchWrap_l.jpg

At first I thought that was some kinda glue or nail polish....only when I went to quote you and saw the image description did I know it was a mega roll of wrap. :D

You like LARGE women there kelz??? :eek: That's a lot of wrap.

At first I thought that was some kinda glue or nail polish....only when I went to quote you and saw the image description did I know it was a mega roll of wrap. :D

You like LARGE women there kelz??? :eek: That's a lot of wrap.

It is not a mega roll, as prooven by the blue handle that fits in one hand...in fact it is only about 6" wide.....:rolleyes:

It is not a mega roll, as prooven by the blue handle that fits in one hand...in fact it is only about 6" wide.....:rolleyes:

LOL...Ok, how am I supposed to know that from that picture??? LOL, like I said, I thought it was a bottle of nail polish at first. :p

I guess with a handle like that it would be easier to wrap oneself. :p

The first thing you have to remember is ALL MEN ARE PIGS! The rest is easy to figure out from there! LOL :eek:

I like pork. :p

Wait, I missed the part about the pinch. I thought " The Move" was a swirl, not a pinch? :confused:

LOL..I remember that one! :D

Archived