Welcome Home Questionnaire

RichYak

I just got a "Welcome Home from your Cruise" email with a link to a looooong questionnaire. Odd because my cruise was in August. I went ahead and happily filled it out since, after an on-board issue, RCL "forgot" to leave a feedback form in my cabin on the last night :rolleyes:.

Are these emails common and are they usually so late?

I just got a "Welcome Home from your Cruise" email with a link to a looooong questionnaire. Odd because my cruise was in August. I went ahead and happily filled it out since, after an on-board issue, RCL "forgot" to leave a feedback form in my cabin on the last night :rolleyes:.

Are these emails common and are they usually so late?

I got one about 2 weeks after my last cruise.

I had several problems with my cabin steward on my last cruise. She knew I was not happy with her services based on the number of times I had to call her about her not doing the normal duties of a steward (like leaving towels and ice). We didn't get a comment card so I hunted her down to ask about them. The ship "ran out" and couldn't get me one. I went to the purser's desk to ask for one. I was originally told that I had to ask my cabin steward but when I explained that she said they "ran out" and wouldn't get me one, they found one for me. You can ask at the purser's desk next time your steward "forgets".

...You can ask at the purser's desk next time your steward "forgets".
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I wonder if "forgetting" is common practice to keep the marks high. We had 5 consecutive adjacent balcony cabins for the last cruise (extended family). 2 of the 5 cabins logged the same complaint with guest services. 2 of the 5 cabins didn't get comment cards. Do the math. :rolleyes:

And our issue was security related--not with the room steward. Actually, I don't even think we had the same steward. The 5 cabins spanned 2 different guys.

I was actually hunting for a similar thread on the Celebrity forum just now because I received one for my Solstice cruise. It also said it would take about 20 minutes. I assume they all come from the same office in Miami.

I didn't have any problems come up on my cruise, and I submitted a comment card then with numerous little comments. (After all, she's still shaking down, just trying to help.)

It was nice to get it, it gave me the opportunity to write out my comments in complete sentences and further expound on particular topics.

I also received one within two weeks of returning home from my cruise on the Liberty in August. I was happy to fill it out, but I found many of the questions repetitive and I also found that the answer selection was odd (in terms of some of the choices not really being relevant to the question). All in all I found it quite long...

I also received one within two weeks of returning home from my cruise on the Liberty in August. I was happy to fill it out, but I found many of the questions repetitive and I also found that the answer selection was odd (in terms of some of the choices not really being relevant to the question). All in all I found it quite long...
Really, how do I answer on a scale of 1 to 10 if my dining room experience gave me a sense of adventure?

Archived