Stateroom 721 Whisper

cruzadict

We have just booked cabin no 721 on the Whisper for Jan 2010 cruise Sydney to Singapore. I notice that this cabin is quite a way forward. Has anyone stayed in this cabin and can any noise be heard when they are lowering the anchor. Any information about what kind of sailing we will have i.e sea state.

We were on the same cruise in 2008 in suite 705 which is more forward than yours and we were absoluly fine. Your are almost midship so don't worry you have a great silver suite. I always thought I would be seasick on a small ship but I was fine on the Whisper. She has great stabilasors and we had a rough last night on that sailing last year.

It even convinced me to do a transatlantic with the Spirit next year Januari.

Have a great trip :D

Regards,

Maria

Hi

I was in 411 on the Whisper (same trip as Maria) - right at the front of the ship. The first time I heard the anchor I thought it was in my suite:D but then I got used to it and it didn't bother me....mechanical noises don't really upset me....what i hate is vibration and there was none of that on the lovely Whisper.

cruzadict your location is fantastic - midship - no worries.

Incidentally, the Whisper was in Sydney again today. She is such a beautiful ship, I wanted to stow-away on her.:D

Cheers

Ging466

Archived