Cruising is addicted...but.. what if...?

Trnkk

My dh and I dont drink AT ALL. I can't imagine having more fun just cause I would have a drink in my hand. If anything I think it would dull your senses and I wouldnt be able to "soak it all in".... I love to watch the ocean and just feel peaceful and alive all at the same time. When I walk that gangway onto the ship it's like a portal to paradise. I LOVE IT!!

Waking up in a different place everyday ...and not having to Drive there ...having great food...good entertainment....etc.......plenty of great reasons to get addicted to it.....

Agree with all the above !

One word to describe what cruises give us most........ESCAPE. Enjoying leisure activity in the middle of NOWHERE. For us, it doesn't matter much at all exactly where the ship stops .....its just another island where nobody will call us, write us, pressure us to work on something, etc.

On other vacations to various states and cities....while we liked it, we still felt a bit too close to what we're familiar with, so we hadn't FULLY escaped.

Woo-Whoooo !! As the ship pulls away from the U.S. port, what a thrill to 100% GET AWAY......cruises do this best for us......and most likely others.

Cruising is addictive! You don't need alcohol to have a good time. Cruising to me is one stop shopping...it offers everything. You can eat be entertained, entertain yourself, visit the gym, visit the spa, go to the beauty salon, eat when you want, drink when you want, all without leaving the ship. The islands are just icing on the cake. No need to rent a car or take a cab to a restaurant. You can walk to everything available on the ship. All very relaxing and stree reducing.

For me i am not a drinker. I work in a nursing home and love my residents that i work with. I think it is just the ideai of getting away i don't have to hear any phones ringing or lights sounding off. Just sit back and someone else waits on me.:p

We do not need to drink to have a great time. We are addicted becuase you get away not phones, no work, someone is waiting on us. We love the peaceful lull of the ship and the friends you make. We love to visit the different island but we also like the sea days. Vacation starts as soon as we walk on the gangway. Am counting down to my next cruise.

Archived