Emerald Princess - Shampoo AND Conditioner

ilovetinks

Just making my list for what to pack for our cruise on Emerald, and I think I remember from Star Princess that they provide shampoo but not conditioner...does anybody know what Emerald provides? Shampoo and Conditioner or just Shampoo? Also, do they have body wash? I can't remember, and I would like to avoid packing big bottles of the stuff. Thanks!!

Just making my list for what to pack for our cruise on Emerald, and I think I remember from Star Princess that they provide shampoo but not conditioner...does anybody know what Emerald provides? Shampoo and Conditioner or just Shampoo? Also, do they have body wash? I can't remember, and I would like to avoid packing big bottles of the stuff. Thanks!!

All the princess ships supply, shampoo, conditioner, Body wash and lotion.

Marilyn

All the princess ships supply, shampoo, conditioner, Body wash and lotion.

Marilyn

Marilyn - do non-Elite get the Body Wash or just soap? For some reason I thought the BW only came in the bottles (not the paper packets) that we get. Barb

Marilyn - do non-Elite get the Body Wash or just soap? For some reason I thought the BW only came in the bottles (not the paper packets) that we get. Barb

Barb I do know that in mini-suites it is a Body Jel(Wash). Now in the balconies and under I do not know. I just assumed that body gel came in all categories. Maybe not.??

Marilyn

Emerald, December 2008 -

We received shampoo, conditioner and body lotion (all in small plastic bottles, as well as the round bath soap. No body wash or gels of any kind.

Our family was in a balcony and an inside and both received the same. Mini suites and suites may get some extras, but that I would not know.

Lord as bad as the search function can be here on CC Princess's is so much worse. I won't admit how much time it took me to find the pages there I was looking for but I finally found them.

Under Mini-Suites --

In Room Amenities - Upgraded bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion)

Under Suite Amenities - it throws in serveral more items "Luxury bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath gel, plus new lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitts).

Under Elite Cabin Amenities -

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities - Your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities reserved for Suite guests.

Guess I need to start asking for my lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitt as we have never gotten those things as Elite. Any of you (non-suite) ever get them?

Like you Marilyn I love the Bath Gel. I've got baskets of the Lotus Spa Eucalyptus scented products in both my bathroom and our guest bath. Wish they could be bought somewhere (no, no not ebay) on terra firma.

Barb speaking of search engine on Princess, I agree that it sometimes is a pain in theA**. Now as for Cruise Critic the search engine has improved A LOT. Now months ago they did have their moments but right now it is great.

Marilyn

Lord as bad as the search function can be here on CC Princess's is so much worse. I won't admit how much time it took me to find the pages there I was looking for but I finally found them.

Under Mini-Suites --

In Room Amenities - Upgraded bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion)

Under Suite Amenities - it throws in serveral more items "Luxury bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath gel, plus new lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitts).

Under Elite Cabin Amenities -

Upgraded Bathroom Amenities - Your stateroom bathroom will be stocked with the upgraded amenities reserved for Suite guests.

Guess I need to start asking for my lip balm, gel eye mask, bath salts and loofah mitt as we have never gotten those things as Elite. Any of you (non-suite) ever get them?

Like you Marilyn I love the Bath Gel. I've got baskets of the Lotus Spa Eucalyptus scented products in both my bathroom and our guest bath. Wish they could be bought somewhere (no, no not ebay) on terra firma.

We have only received the highlighted extras in full suites, never in a mini. I don't think minis include these items even for Elite members of the Captain's Circle.

Just off the Emerald Princess after New Years Cruise. We were furnished 3oz bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body lotion as well as a bar of soap. We were in an inside cabin, so I can assure that we did not have upgraded amenities.

Unfortunately, neither the shampoo or conditioner worked on my color treated, long, thick hair. Fortunately, I brought my own with me as this generally is the case. I did take the bottles and soap home and put into a small basket as a gift for my mother - she loved them.

We have only received the highlighted extras in full suites, never in a mini. I don't think minis include these items even for Elite members of the Captain's Circle.

Yes to claify those extras such as the loofah, lip bal, eye max, etc are not in the minis. But the bath jel is.

Marilyn

Archived