Question about booking shore excursions

tulips*n*truffles

Hi there!

I have a question about booking shore excursions online through Princess. When I go into "My Princess" to book shore excursions, I find the excursion I want, and then it asks me the number of adults and children. So my question is - do I book 1 spot for myself and then do the same under my travel partner's name, or do I book 2 spots for the excursion under my name? Does that make sense? I'm just not sure what the difference is or why that's even an option...?

Thanks!

Natalie

Hi there!

I have a question about booking shore excursions online through Princess. When I go into "My Princess" to book shore excursions, I find the excursion I want, and then it asks me the number of adults and children. So my question is - do I book 1 spot for myself and then do the same under my travel partner's name, or do I book 2 spots for the excursion under my name? Does that make sense? I'm just not sure what the difference is or why that's even an option...?

Thanks!

Natalie

You can do it either way, but I usually just book all our excursions under one name. So, in other words, if I want two tickets, I book both at the same time under the same name.

Hi there!

Thanks!

Natalie

We always put down 2--assuming we're both going on the same excursion--unless you will be paying for your own excursins and you are traveling with someone that will be paying for their own--it would probably be easier to sign up for your own excursions only and not have to bother later trying to figure out who owes who how much.

Nancy:D

As others have posted, it is normnally easier to order all under one name.

When you do it this way, the shore excursion tickets in your cabin will all have that name on it. Do not worry. It does not matter what name is on the ticket. Anyone can use it.

As others have posted, it is normnally easier to order all under one name.

When you do it this way, the shore excursion tickets in your cabin will all have that name on it. Do not worry. It does not matter what name is on the ticket. Anyone can use it.

Plus... also to add.....the charges go on the account it is booked on.

We often travel with family or friends and order whatever number of tickets we need in order to make sure we are all on the same tour at the SAME TIME. Tickets are charged to our account, but once onboard you can go to the passenger service desk and have the charges changed to the appropriate account.

What you can do online is purchase the total you need for your group to your account so everyone is included and then go back in and add the trips to each persons booking #. Once you see that they now have the trips booked you can go in and edit yours to reflect just yourselves.

We often travel with family or friends and order whatever number of tickets we need in order to make sure we are all on the same tour at the SAME TIME. Tickets are charged to our account, but once onboard you can go to the passenger service desk and have the charges changed to the appropriate account.

Archived