Bon Voyage Beer/Booze package

Has anyone heard anything about a Bon Voyage Beer/Booze package being offered by either Royal or some other company that will deliver beer & booze to you cabin for Bon Voyage? A friend of mine mentioned this to me but I can't find anything anywhere. She said that you can get 1 Litre bottle of Rum for $40, and she thought 4 Coronas for $20... Anyone know anything about this?? Would love to know.. :confused:

I guess my friend must have been reading some old posts unless it's still available on Carnival, which is what she will be travelling on. She mentioned it to me, but as I said could not find anything. Just thought it would be nice for my husband to walk in the room and have a bucket of his favorite sitting there cold. But yes, we will do it as we board. Thanks for the reply's. :)

I was on NCL last March and we ordered a liter of vodka through the Line for our room for $40. I don't even think we drank half of it because we were almost never in our room. We spent an extra night in Fort Lauderdale upon our return and had a party trying to finish it. Living in Canada, we could not bring it home. We ended up leaving it for the maid. :(

Archived