Coffee

wildcrazyatver

I stay away from the coffee while on a cruise, which I hate to do, but I tried the coffee at the buffet breakfast and hated it. I didn't realize that the room service coffee was different, so I'll have to try that next time. Thanks for the tip!! Also, I had no idea that you could get a free espresso or cappucino in the dinining room!!! It is really FREE?? Sounds too good to be true. :p

Will be cruising on the liberty on the 28th of feb was wondering if there are coffee machines or even hot water avalible for morning coffee

I know that room service is avalible but from what i read is that if you order your breakfest with coffee that by the time it arrives its usually cold

so im not sure what to do

thanks

Coffee snobs aside (seriously, don't you people have anything better to do? ;)) on the Liberty the room service coffee was always good and was never cold. The public coffee stations were indeed a stretch but if you haev just the tiniest bit of tolerance you can deal with it. The specialty coffee shop is fine, the cappucinos are good and, in my opinion, worth the cost. The dining room coffee was always good; we always enjoyed it.

Now I have been involved in coffee threads before and I will tell you that I have done it all from standard grounds in a percolator to the freshest (roasted and ground that day) beans in South America and I prefer my Community from my own coffee maker. That said, the ship's coffee is not bad overall if you can be just a tad bit flexible. ;)

You got 2 choices order room service, or go to promenade cafe,room service has always brought me hot pots of coffee,dont listen too others,although breakfast and hot coffee might be hard to get together,so just go with coffee;)

Actually you have more than 2 choices....room service, lido deck, dining room and the specialty coffee cafe that you pay for.

I've always gotten breakfast and coffee delivered just fine...not sure what you mean there. :confused:

The coffee is fine.

There will be room service breakfast menus located in your cabin. Fill it out in the evening' date=' put down a time you'd like it delivered and it will come hot and on time and in a large insulated pot.

That is always my wake up call onboard.

Sitting on the balcony enjoying morning coffee is one of my pleasures.

.[/quote']

We do the exact same, fill out the menu and hang it on the knob, wake up call is them knocking with fresh hot coffee. We order two pots (theres like 3 cups or so in one pot, we are coffeeholics so put down 6 cups between us with no problem) sitting out on the balcony sipping hot coffee and listening to the waves, just perfect~~!!!!

Archived