Tabyana Beach or Fins n Flippers?

telli01

I know there are quite a few threads on these two places but which is better? We are looking for a great place to snorkel (we have our own equipment). Other than that, we are pretty flexible. I'm assuming since Fins n Flippers is so close to the dock, we probably wouldn't be able to see much of the island?

Any input you can give would be great!

Thanks!

We went to Tabayana last summer. Fins and Flippers can be seen from the ship. While I haven't been to Fins from outward appearances there is no comparison. The beach at Tabayana is beautiful, the reef is literally a 25 yards swim off shore. Based on what I saw from the ship I would not get in the water at Fins, it is at most 500 yards from the ship and I don't want to swim that close to a pier.

We are on Legend again next August and are definitley going back to Tabayana, my only issue is do I go with Carnival or grab a cab and go on my own.

Snorkeling at Fins is actually on the other side of the island so it isn't anything like snorkeling next to the pier. Snorkel at Fins is pretty good especially as you get out to where it drops off to the deep blue. Having said that, it seems to me that Fins is a great chocie for the whole package of a luxury reort feel with snorkeling...and it si so close to the ship you do not wasgte any time traveling.

We were at Fins and Flipper this week, and I have one word AMAZING!! The snorkling is just awesome. You actually swim thru walls of corral, plus there is a guide in a Kayak helping you maneuver thru the corral paths. One word of caution....bring bug spray, my husband got bit over 40 times on his back while on the beach. I would love to go back again.

Archived