Caribbean Princess on Her Way to San Juan

ginnynj

Web cam shows CP at sea on her way to SJU. Out of dry dock and ready to sail ! For everyone on the 1/25 sailing, please write in and update what you find after all the work done!

Sail Away-Sail Away- Sail Away

9 days and counting!

My friend just gave me a call from the Caribbean Princess in Puerto Rico and said that boarding was a nightmare. The ship wasn't ready so everyone was bussed to the convention center to wait for boarding. There were 3,000 people waiting at the convention center with limited seating. My friend stood for hours. Princess brought in sandwiches and drinks, but they ran out before everyone was served. They finally got on buses at around 5 PM to go back to the boarding area. The lines were so long there for security that they held them on the bus for over an hour. They finally arrived at their room at 8:30 PM. The ship will not be leaving until 6 AM tomorrow. She said that the Princess people were very nice and were trying, but the entire process was a nightmare. At the time she called, they had not checked out the ship yet. They were just so glad to be in their rooms and have a place to lay down!

My friend just gave me a call from the Caribbean Princess in Puerto Rico and said that boarding was a nightmare. The ship wasn't ready so everyone was bussed to the convention center to wait for boarding. There were 3,000 people waiting at the convention center with limited seating. My friend stood for hours. Princess brought in sandwiches and drinks, but they ran out before everyone was served. They finally got on buses at around 5 PM to go back to the boarding area. The lines were so long there for security that they held them on the bus for over an hour. They finally arrived at their room at 8:30 PM. The ship will not be leaving until 6 AM tomorrow. She said that the Princess people were very nice and were trying, but the entire process was a nightmare. At the time she called, they had not checked out the ship yet. They were just so glad to be in their rooms and have a place to lay down!

Oh no, my daughter is on this sailing and as of last night 11:15 pm they couldnt find her luggage. I never heard back from her. Let us know if you find out any more about the sailing. Theres always a problem with princess.

Oh no, my daughter is on this sailing and as of last night 11:15 pm they couldnt find her luggage. I never heard back from her. Let us know if you find out any more about the sailing. Theres always a problem with princess.

I Don't think its fair to say that there is "Always a problem with Princess" These types of things tend to be problems with all lines after a dry dock.

My friend said that they were just loading the luggage when she called me at 8:30 last night, which is probably why your daughter's luggage had not shown up yet at 11:15. Hopefully she has it by now.

She told me that her whole floor had luggage except her ....maybe she has it by now hopefully. A friend of ours lost hers when i was on crown princess , thats why i say there is always something that happens like this.

If there is always a problem then I hope you warned your daughter well before the cruise departed. :eek:

If there is always a problem then I hope you warned your daughter well before the cruise departed. :eek:

actually believe it or not, i told her that her luggage would go missing......geez......i scare myself.

I'm sure your daughter's luggage will show up. Let us know when you find out.

I told her to text message me when she gets her luggage...so far....no message so i guess she dont have it yet. Thanks, I'll let you know.

Archived