summit vs. serenade

das1727

We sailed rccl serenade first week of jan. and had a great trip. We like the southern route and are thinking of booking the summit for first week of jan 2010. Anyone who has cruised both ships..will the summit be as nice as Serenade. Thanks for any comparisions:)

We sailed rccl serenade first week of jan. and had a great trip. We like the southern route and are thinking of booking the summit for first week of jan 2010. Anyone who has cruised both ships..will the summit be as nice as Serenade. Thanks for any comparisions:)

Based on the latest Conde Nast reader poll, the Summit ranked 3 while the Serenade got 8:

http://www.concierge.com/tools/travelawards/cruisepoll/top_large_ships

Based on the latest Conde Nast reader poll, the Summit ranked 3 while the Serenade got 8:

http://www.concierge.com/tools/travelawards/cruisepoll/top_large_ships

I'm Erniesband's wife. We're apparently very different than most Conde Nast readers - 'cause I read that, and didn't get it. We booked Summit expecting to love it. We did love the itinerary, not so much the shipboard experience.

I'm Erniesband's wife. We're apparently very different than most Conde Nast readers - 'cause I read that, and didn't get it. We booked Summit expecting to love it. We did love the itinerary, not so much the shipboard experience.

We loved Summit - viva la difference. :)

Me too! I haven't been on the Serenade, but had great service on AOS. Summit, not so much :rolleyes:. Oh well :).

Archived