New Family Programs on RCCL including PreOrder Diapers/Wipes

I think this is a great idea! I have 3 grandchildren under 3 years of age. Then there's my three kids, two daughters-in-law plus my husband and me. We would love to cruise with the whole family but, my word, can you imagine the luggage!!!

I like the idea of the toy exchange, play time and stroller activity. We have to pay the fare for the kids but very few activities, etc have been provided in the past.

My husband and I were on the Monarch on Dec 19 with our 6 month old. They were piloting the FisherPrice Stroll a Mile. It was at 9am each day and was listed in the Compass. It was hosted by the AO staff. They must have decided to change the name to Stroller Mates.

We used our normal stroller, but I did get quite a workout pushing it into the wind. Our little guy always took a 2 hour nap after the walk, due to all of the fresh sea air!

Glad to hear that it is going fleetwide.

This is great news. I have two little ones and haven't taken them on a cruise yet. This will help when planning for future cruises with the little ones, thank you for posting.

Here is the latest from Royal Caribbean for those who travel with children....

Babies on the Go Program

Now you can leave your diaper bag at home when you come onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise. We’ve partnered with Huggies® to bring you Babies on the Go, our new program that lets you pre-order diapers, wipes and cream. These baby essentials will be delivered to your stateroom upon your arrival, so you can pack lighter for your trip. Available to order online in March 2009 through Royal Caribbean’s Gifts & Gear page at RoyalCaribbean.com.

Fisher-Price Toy Lending Program

Draw from an onboard treasure chest of Fisher-Price toys during your stay with us. Our Fisher-Price Toy Lending Program consists of a collection of developmental toys, specifically created for infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months. Borrow and exchange toys for a new activity every day, and help your little one’s growing mind learn through play.

Stroller Mates Workout

Stay on track by continuing your morning exercise regimen—even while you’re out at sea. With our Stroller Mates Workout, you and your baby can enjoy a morning session on the jogging track, dedicated to guests with infants in strollers.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spoke with RCCL (the area that handles pre-ordering stuff like tours, restaurants, etc.)...she knew nothing about the upcoming Huggies program. Frustrating when they either keep their own people in the dark or just refuse to give you more info. I'm sailing on March 1, figured it would be too early for this program, but I thought I would ask "just in case" ;)

this is great news. we'll be sailing with our little Baby Liberty on Oasis in October 2010. Baby will be 14 months then. Im dying to find out more information about the nursery onboard!

We'll be sailing with a 14 month old as well... I'm anxious to see how it goes! :p

Archived