Dining - Independance of the Seas

bjbecks

Yeah, there are tables for two in the main dining room, remember seeing a newly married couple at a table for two.

I think that to get one, you could give Customer Services a call. It is nice to mingle with other people, but sometimes as a couple it's nice to just have time to yourselves.

They do dot the tables for two near the windows, but I imagine there might be a few placed elsewhere, I can't remember to be quite honest.

Scrozuk

• 3 months later...
They do dot the tables for two near the windows, but I imagine there might be a few placed elsewhere, I can't remember to be quite honest.

Is it bad to be near the windows?

Most people consider tables near the windows to be desirable, so that they can see the sea. :)

Can anyone tell me whether tables for two are available in the main dining room and if so what is the best way of securing one?

Thanks

Elizabeth

Yes, there are tables for 2. Here is the RCCL dining e-mail addy to send your request...include you reservation #, sail date and table size request along with specific location if so desired....I would send the request no more than 30 days out. they will e-mail you back a confirm once done.

rcldining@rccl.com

• 4 weeks later...

Hi does the emailing request work I really would like a table for just 3 of us I asked my C.S and he put a request in I have sent a email to so have to keep my fingers crossed we sail in June

Archived