C&A 49, 75, and 100

BbAaSsSs

After Reading the C&A Benifits on the RCI website sounds like a pretty cool benifit package. On the Diamond Plus part it said that their are extra diamond plus benifits after 49 cruises and even more after 75. Just wondering if anyone is to that level yet and if so what are these extra benifits? Also they said there is something special for the 100th cruise. Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks

BbAaSsSs

After Reading the C&A Benifits on the RCI website sounds like a pretty cool benifit package. On the Diamond Plus part it said that their are extra diamond plus benifits after 49 cruises and even more after 75. Just wondering if anyone is to that level yet and if so what are these extra benifits? Also they said there is something special for the 100th cruise. Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks

BbAaSsSs

I know at 100 cruises you get a free RCCL cruise!!!

As for 49 and 75, I have no idea. You might have to wait until one of the D+ members answers the question.

Thanks for your response. A free cruise huh I wonder what cruise that would be? i wonder if there is anyone on CC with 100+ cruises with RCI? thats a lot of cruises not to mention a lot of money!!

Thanks,

BbAaSsSs

Thanks for your response. A free cruise huh I wonder what cruise that would be? i wonder if there is anyone on CC with 100+ cruises with RCI? thats a lot of cruises not to mention a lot of money!!

Thanks,

BbAaSsSs

At the Crown & Anchor events on board, it is customary for the person(s) with the most cruises to be awarded a bottle of champagne. There was a woman on our Sovereign cruise who claimed 179 cruises. She got the champagne.

Archived