Coffee makers in suites on the Star??

suzyed

What kind of coffee makers are in the suites on the Star? Fancy expresso makers or just plain coffee makers? Last year we just had a plain 4 cup coffee maker and wondered it with 2.0 that had changed.

They were upgraded on the Spirit for our September cruise. It was a highend machine that made expresso and coffee as well as tea.

Just got back last week from the Star. We stayed in an AB suite and it had a expresso maker. I can't remember the name of it but it had little plastic containers you put in and it made it automatically. It wasn't very good. I would have prefered the 4 cup drip. In fact our daughter brought hers 4 cup coffee maker from her inside room and we enjoyed the Starbucks grounds we brought with us.

Just got back last week from the Star. We stayed in an AB suite and it had a expresso maker. I can't remember the name of it but it had little plastic containers you put in and it made it automatically. It wasn't very good. I would have prefered the 4 cup drip. In fact our daughter brought hers 4 cup coffee maker from her inside room and we enjoyed the Starbucks grounds we brought with us.

I wonder if the AE's have them as well?

That is really a shame! We will be in AB on the Star in a few weeks. We were in the AD on the Jewel last year and had a WONDERFUL fresh grind machine.

I would love to here about your suite! I am SO excited and I can't stop daydreaming...:rolleyes:

Archived