Best Foo Foo Drink on RCCL

2boyzmom

Well, the above listed foo foo drinks are likely RCI's most popular foo foo drinks!!! ;) However, if you are looking for one w/ a kick, you have a couple options.............ask for a STRONG one from the above :D or move to a drink like a Long Island Iced Tea, a Long Beach Iced Tea, a Zombie, OR go for some of their after dinner drinks like a B-52; French Kiss; Hop, Skip and Go Naked; Sex on the Beach; Slippery Nipple; or Buttery Nipple. :D :cool: ;) Enjoy!!!

Bruce

Is a French kiss and a buttery nipple a shot? I remember having those as shots after dinner in the MDR...Oh..and they were yummy:)

We had frozen lemonade with absolute citron at the pool bar on Oasis in May that were great. The best thing about them was they weren't too sweet....therefore one could partake of many, and we sure did. My bar bill at the end was testimony to that. Note to self...check bill mid week for less chest pain at the end of the cruise.

Sounds yummy! I also like the tart drinks with lemonade. So how much were the lemon concoctions? Another fav is anything with Kahlua!

Am I the only one on this thread that can do without the foo foo drinks? While my wife loves them, I find them too sweet and too over-priced on RCL ... now, a British-style ale, a single malt scotch, or a German Riesling -- that's the ticket! :)

Michael

Am I the only one on this thread that can do without the foo foo drinks? While my wife loves them, I find them too sweet and too over-priced on RCL ... now, a British-style ale, a single malt scotch, or a German Riesling -- that's the ticket! :)

Michael

Those things are all delicious, but a tad too serious for me on a pool deck! Well, maybe not the riesling - that might be frivolous enough to do the job. :D

I can't resist banana blended drinks so I can't wait to try the BBC in a few months. This board is making me thirsty.

I'm on my first ever cruise soon and have decided to take the AI drinks package. Because of this thread I feel it is my sworn duty as a newish CC member to try ALL of the above so that comparisons can be made.

I am telling my wife that its all your fault :D

Michael

I can do without them as well, BUT...if I must have one then I have a favorite. Most of the time I do not like the calories in them so I stick with a glass of wine.

Archived