Tea(the drink, not the meal)

Garn

I don't know the cost of the coffee card, but I have read that they don't expire if you have punches left.

Jan

that is right, they are valid until all the punches are used up. So hang on to them for the next cruise!

that is right, they are valid until all the punches are used up. So hang on to them for the next cruise!

That's right. and as long as they have at least one punch unused, they can be used for the free brewed coffee and the Revolution teas. I always keep one with one punch left for that purpose. The one I have now has been on 3 cruises.

Yes, that's true. It's free if you have the coffee card. I get the brewed coffee for me, and the English Breakfast Revolution tea for my DW at the lobby bar almost every morning when I cruise on Princess. And I use the punches for capuccino or lattes in the dining room.

I can't believe I've been missing out all this time on that!:eek: Thanks so much for clarifying that for me. I think I'll be making quite a few visits to the International cafe on my upcoming cruise.:D

Thanks for all of your responses... looks like we'll be getting a coffee card after all (I prefer the brewed coffee, but I'm cheap, so it wouldn't have been worth it- but my wife NEEDS her tea).

It's too bad about the Iced Tea... she's considering bringing a pitcher and making cold brew...

I take my own teas and always write in the comment card that better quality teas should be offered... So far, PCL hasn't read my cards - ha ha.

This is what we do too. We have room service deliver a pot of hot water to our room at 6:30 every morning and we tell the cabin steward not to take the pot away when he cleans the cabin. That way we can bring it to the buffet to refill it throughout the day.

This is what we do too. We have room service deliver a pot of hot water to our room at 6:30 every morning and we tell the cabin steward not to take the pot away when he cleans the cabin. That way we can bring it to the buffet to refill it throughout the day.

I don't even bother telling the attendant. I stash it away in the closet next to the safe (sort of dead space anyway) on the first day and leave it out on debarkation. An early trip to the buffet also secures one of their mugs which hold more than the puny Barbie doll sized cups that room service delivers. :D

Archived