key lime pie

msshawn

the best in town Kermit's key lime shoppe 200 elizabeth st key west corner of green and elizabeth. it is a easy walk from the cruise ships.

And Kermit's also has that wonderful chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick. And unbelievable key lime fudge.

And Kermit's also has that wonderful chocolate dipped key lime pie on a stick. And unbelievable key lime fudge.

Oh I second the frozen key lime pie on a stick so good. A good, fun bar is Irish Kevins, not that you asked but since I am wearing my t-shirt from there right now I thought I would throw that in "Come on In" :D:D

I have had both the blonde giraffe and Kermits, I think that they are more similar than different. Kermits has a great gift shop and a cool area in the back where you can eat your goodies. There are lots of tiny adorable lizards out there, they scamper all over.

I didn't have any idea if I would like chocolate dipped key lime pie, buy holy moly was it good, YUM!

Its funny, the wife and I were just talking about me wanting to go back to KW to get some key lime pie. The last time we were there (on Fascination) we ate some at the Blonde Giraffe. It was the best I have ever had. They use real key limes, and make the pies right in front of you. When I was there they had both the whipped cream topping and the merengue, I liked the latter.

• 1 month later...

I have been dieting since January 5th for this! 12 days until key lime pie on a stick!

My vote is for the Blonde Giraffe. Gonna get me some again next October. That frozen chocolate dipped on a stick........mmmmmmmmm

We just got back and we stopped in at a little outdoor cafe called Caroline's Cafe and OH MY GOSH!! (it's just across from Fat Tuesday's)

We had pie and conch fritters there and they were smack your momma good! The pie was so good that my whole mouth watered as soon as it hit my tongue.

Honestly, I'd think it would be hard to beat it. The waitress said that she was born and bred in Key West and that her Mom was VERY picky about Key Lime Pie and even she loved theirs at the cafe, so that was all we needed to know! :p

Thanks Peter. Is the "you are here" area, is there where our ships are located? Or approximately?

Wonder why this great map leaves off the Key Lime places?

I should have added. The docks are right at that "O" above the smiling sun at the bottom right. You can see how simple it is to walk to, then across, Front Street to Whitehead, or one block to the left to Duval. Kermit's Key Lime shop is at approximately the corner of Elizabeth and Caroline, on the left. The "You Are Here's" are for the Southernmost properties.

Pjk

Archived