My Mini Carnival Legend Review (In the eyes of a 21 year old)

lovelynole

Well I wrote about it My Wonderful cruise from a month or so ago on my on my blog. Its not real intricate like a lot of peoples review tend to be, but its simple and through the eyes of a 21 year old. But below I put up a link to my blog where you can find my review. It is basically broke up in 4 different sections.. If you have any questions you can leave them on my blog in the comments area or i guess you can leave the here... but i tend to check my blog more

well here you go... hope you enjoy;)

http://umbrelladreams.blogspot.com/search/label/Vacation

Well I wrote about it My Wonderful cruise from a month or so ago on my on my blog. Its not real intricate like a lot of peoples review tend to be, but its simple and through the eyes of a 21 year old. But below I put up a link to my blog where you can find my review. It is basically broke up in 4 different sections.. If you have any questions you can leave them on my blog in the comments area or i guess you can leave the here... but i tend to check my blog more

Too bad you didn't enjoy Belize, we did.

Hopefully you give it a try again some day.

Great pics.

Good Review!

you should post it here!

Nice Review! Sounds like you had fun, and i loved the pictures of everything. I liked Grand Cayman, really felt 'safer' there than i did in Jamaica thats for sure. Thanks for posting it! Enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures!

*yet again i'm ready for my cruise NOW!* lol

-David.

Nice Review! Sounds like you had fun, and i loved the pictures of everything. I liked Grand Cayman, really felt 'safer' there than i did in Jamaica thats for sure. Thanks for posting it! Enjoyed reading and looking at the pictures!

*yet again i'm ready for my cruise NOW!* lol

-David.

Yeah i definately felt very safe in the caymans... i didnt feel the need to clutch on to my purse for dear life like i had to in belize... And thanks for the good feedback!

Hey honey you need to get a cave tubing tour, believe me they are a BLAST, Belize was one of my favorites because of advice on the port of call boards here at CC. Cave-tubing.com even carried your tubes for you, then a leasurely float down the river, with the guides split up to about 4 people per and you all hooked together with your feet. VERY safe and awesome to be in those caves and the crystal formations. Loved it!!!

The rest of the review was great!!! Love the blog!!

Carole

Hey honey you need to get a cave tubing tour, believe me they are a BLAST, Belize was one of my favorites because of advice on the port of call boards here at CC. Cave-tubing.com even carried your tubes for you, then a leasurely float down the river, with the guides split up to about 4 people per and you all hooked together with your feet. VERY safe and awesome to be in those caves and the crystal formations. Loved it!!!

The rest of the review was great!!! Love the blog!!

Carole

Ughhhh now im jealous... because i have this really bitter remembrance of belize... If i ever port there again maybe i will do cave tubbing because you made it seem like it was truly a blast!

• 2 weeks later...

I loved your review ! I am 20 & planning on taking a cruise in August on the Carnival Legend to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, & Isla Roatan. I am going with my parents & this will be our first cruise. Are there any shore excursions that you suggest? My dad & I love to snorkel, while my mom, who does NOT walk long distances, likes to relax. Also, do you have any more pictures of the Legend? Ive been trying to find some to get a better idea of the ship. Thanks!

Thanks for the review! I enjoyed it. I agree about the area right outside the gates in Belize. It's pretty horrible. It is a poor but very very friendly country. I use a wonderful tour company, http://www.experiencebelizetours.com, to take us wherever we want to go. This ship didn't offer what we wanted to see, so I found a private company. Went to the howler monkey sanctuary, then to have a Belizian lunch at a lovely restaurant in a garden, then to the Altun Ha pyramids. It was a private tour for 4 of us with our own guide, Allen, who sang us songs from his childhood, told us stories, had us laughing all day. He was terrific! It was so much more fun than a ship tour, and so much more personal. We learned so much about his country. It was by far our favorite stop of all, because of him. (and much cheaper than a ship tour) We are going on the exact same tour this year with our daughters, because it was such a perfect day.

Archived