HEY TOM! - Paradise Beach

Cahira

Hey Tom, couldn't resist taking a long weekend and will be back at your place on Feb 21, please ask the sun gods to keep all those pesky cold fronts away. :D

I will put up the anti-"Norte" force field for that day! I'll only be at PB for about an hour that day, from about 10:30-11:30AM. I'll be at the bar with a group of people, so swing by and say "HI"!:D

I will put up the anti-"Norte" force field for that day! I'll only be at PB for about an hour that day, from about 10:30-11:30AM. I'll be at the bar with a group of people, so swing by and say "HI"!:D

I tried to find out where you had gone with your thread. I guess it is one of those don't ask things. I will be back on September 28 on the Freedom with my sister minus the daughters. I can afford a really long massage this time!!!

Monroe, I have family that originated over that way. Parents both grew up in the area. You homesteaded there long?

Cahira, where are you from? I live in just about the Northeastest Louisiana that you can get.

Will do, please ck your email as well. We are bringing a nephew down to show him what all the fuss is about. :D

Will do, please ck your email as well. We are bringing a nephew down to show him what all the fuss is about. :D

Hey girl....we are headed his way as well on our old stomping grounds...the Fantasy next month (again).

Hope you have a GREAT cruise and that the weather BEHAVES while you are there!!

Hey Chick!! I was thinking of the former gang just this week as I was packing up some bags of beads to give away. How's the family?

We were just at Tom's place in December of all the days a cold front swept through. Hopefully in a couple of weeks the sun will be shining!! Course that didn't deter us! Had a wonderful time.

Hey girl....we are headed his way as well on our old stomping grounds...the Fantasy next month (again).

Hope you have a GREAT cruise and that the weather BEHAVES while you are there!!

I was just there with PB Tom last Saturday on the Inspiration. Weather was great. Lots of sunshine & too much fun. :D Can't wait to visit agian in Oct.

We did the new Bar Hop Tour & had a blast. I highly recommend it if you would like to see more of the island. Added bonus is........one of the stops is Paradise Beach. :p

Hey Chick!! I was thinking of the former gang just this week as I was packing up some bags of beads to give away. How's the family?

We were just at Tom's place in December of all the days a cold front swept through. Hopefully in a couple of weeks the sun will be shining!! Course that didn't deter us! Had a wonderful time.

We are all fine. DJ still loves cruising and still LOVES Paradise Beach!!!

I'm jealous!!!:(

Was at PB on Jan. 23rd and it was the best ever. The water was more clear than I had ever seen it and of course everything else was top notch. Tom of course made his rounds and stopped for a chat, feels like we visited an old friend in both Tom and the beach. Can't wait to go back.

Thank you Tom for a great day! Sorry to miss you as we left you musta been occupied cuz ya weren't in your corner;)

Myssie

Hey Tom- we're a week away from coming to see you. I replied to one of your earlier emails to me last week but haven't heard back- did you get?

I need to know what movies your son wants in what format- VHS or DVD?

Let me know ASAP- we're starting to pack.

Steve

Hi Tom,

My hubby and I will be back on May 23rd, coming in on Fantasy. We visited you last summer with our teenage kids. You took the time to make sure they got a chance to go snorkeling out on a boat, which they loved. This time it is just the two of us for our anniversary. You probably don't remember since you have so many visitors, but we talked a little about New England, since we live in Massachusetts and your history of how you arrived in Mexico. I hope to see you on the 23rd!

Anne

Are there Sailboat rentals at Paradise Beach? Small sailboats like Hobies or Sunfish? How about at any other beaches there in Cozumel? Anyone know?:confused: Belive it or not, this is a tough question to get a difinitive answer.

Thanks.

Hey everyone! I have been highly recommended to go to Paradise Beach during our port at Cozumel. Any suggestions from you posters out there on how to get six of us out to Paradise Beach from a cruise ship? I really hate the idea of splitting us up (2 adults, 4 kiddos) for a taxi - any suggestions?

Hey everyone! I have been highly recommended to go to Paradise Beach during our port at Cozumel. Any suggestions from you posters out there on how to get six of us out to Paradise Beach from a cruise ship? I really hate the idea of splitting us up (2 adults, 4 kiddos) for a taxi - any suggestions?

The "van" taxis will hold 6...no problem.

You'll love PB...

No problem. Plenty of taxis to hold groups of various sizes. :)

Thank you guys, I didn't know if they had van taxis or not. I really didn't want to split with my hsuband. When we went to California we flew up there but were doing a road trip back, so lots of stuff was going with us, and we insisted on a van taxi with all our stuff, and it took forever to get one at the airport. Good to know they will be there when we disembark.

I tried to find out where you had gone with your thread. I guess it is one of those don't ask things. I will be back on September 28 on the Freedom with my sister minus the daughters. I can afford a really long massage this time!!!

Thanks for the heads-up! I'll put you down in my daytimer...oh wait. Sept! I'll get papercuts flippin' that far ahead, lol!:D If I'm not on vacation, I'll see you then!

I was just there with PB Tom last Saturday on the Inspiration. Weather was great. Lots of sunshine & too much fun. :D Can't wait to visit agian in Oct.

We did the new Bar Hop Tour & had a blast. I highly recommend it if you would like to see more of the island. Added bonus is........one of the stops is Paradise Beach. :p

Hey Brenda, thanks for the compliments! It was great visiting with you as always:D Hasta la vista!

I'm jealous!!!:(

Was at PB on Jan. 23rd and it was the best ever. The water was more clear than I had ever seen it and of course everything else was top notch. Tom of course made his rounds and stopped for a chat, feels like we visited an old friend in both Tom and the beach. Can't wait to go back.

Thank you Tom for a great day! Sorry to miss you as we left you musta been occupied cuz ya weren't in your corner;)

Myssie

Sorry I missed your goodbyes, I was gonna show you new pics of my kid! (Hmmmm, maybe you snuck out!;)) Thanks for all the compliments, and for keeping me company that day!

Hey Tom- we're a week away from coming to see you. I replied to one of your earlier emails to me last week but haven't heard back- did you get?

I need to know what movies your son wants in what format- VHS or DVD?

Let me know ASAP- we're starting to pack.

Steve

See you soon!

Archived