HEY TOM! - Paradise Beach

Cahira

Geez...I'm sorry I brought it up!:o

However, If I choose to bring some milk to the beach with me, milk I PAYED FOR, thats my business!

I guess my ignorance made an ass of me. I truely just didn't take the time to think about what a person might miss out on when living on an island. Of course there is always the beach, outrageous sunsets and warm weather:)

I beat someone living on an island in Mexico would love maple products!!;)

Thankfully, the only thing Cozumel is trying to avoid is the Red Palm Mite....so sealed cartons of milk is not a problem.

In fact, anything that is factory sealed (candy bars, chips, etc) is allowed off the ship.

As long as it is factory sealed...you are good to go!!! :D

thanks LHP, kinda was feelin' bad that the thread was going sour all cuz I asked a question.

I have really enjoyed PB and have been made to feel sooo welcome, it's like comin' home when I visit.. I know that Tom likes milk never quite got it:o

I am sure the cruise lines don't appreciate that and it might even violate Mexican law. Just my opinion, but Tom should adjust to drinking the milk here and not rely upon people stealing from the ships. Yes he gets a lot of milk, probably has to throw it away often.

my bar tabs average $100 a day, so i doubt rci or ccl mind if i take $1.50 worth of milk to a friend, a good friend.

you must be a jerry to post some crap like that, get a life dude.

bubba

Do ya'll still have jet ski rentals at PB? We came last year and it was cloudy and rainy but we rented jet ski's and had a blast. We had a great time at PB and want to come back.

Also I saw on your website that ya'll have a new aqua toy. kewl.

see ya in may..

Debbie

Tom-

We are a family of 5 traveling with my sister. We will be in Cozumel July 10 and will be visiting with you.

Do we need to make a reservation? Three of us will be there about 11am and three of us will be arriving after the dolphin swim.

Thanks,

Liz

We will be in Cozumel March 28 and thinking of going to PB. We've swam with the dolphins but never have just gone to the beach while in Cozumel.I have 2 questions, how do I find the PB website and for anyone who has done an all inclusive beach, how does it compare pricewise with PB? We rae talking just a couple drinks apiece and maybe an apptizer,there are just 2 of us? My DH doesn't want ot spend al day at the beach since he wants to check out this Irish pub our TA told us about.

Tom hope we'll meet you there a week from Sat.

Sraliz, you don't need to make a reservation, go as you are and be prepared for a wonderful day:)

susibell2 here's the web site http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/ as you asked. I'm not sure how all inclusives compare but we have never felt that anything we have eaten or drank (and that can be alot) was over priced. You can't beat the service, cleanliness and hospitality at PB (IMO);)

VagasBaby, not sure about jet ski rentals. I think I saw some down the beach a ways, not sure if it's PB related but wasn't far to walk (like the next place over)

LHP n Tom hope you don't mind the help answering questions:o

Do ya'll still have jet ski rentals at PB? We came last year and it was cloudy and rainy but we rented jet ski's and had a blast. We had a great time at PB and want to come back.

Also I saw on your website that ya'll have a new aqua toy. kewl.

see ya in may..

Debbie

I was there 3 weeks ago and they did have jet ski's, not sure about the price, I think it was $55.00 for 15 minutes or maybe 30 minutes. You can also go parasailing for $55.00 per person or take a ride in a banana boat for $15.00 per person.

Thanks Myssie!

I am looking forward to a great day! I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.

My three kids (16,14.12) will be with us. Do you feel this place is safe for them to roam about together? Water toys, iceberg etc? I would love to find a "homebase" and then let them play. Do I need to be in the water with them at all times? They are very good swimmers, but should they wear a life jacket? how deep is the water where the trampoline and iceberg are? IS it roped off?

Thanks for your help!

Liz

Sraliz, I think it's very safe. I travel with my SIL and feel very safe going off the use the restrms alone or walking down the beach alone. On the ship we are more careful than that actually.

The water when I have been there is calm, the toys are out a ways but not tooo far to swim and I'm Not a good swimmer, not sure if it's roped off but clearly you could set rules to stay w/in site of the beach. Really there shouldn't be a problem if you kids are responsible. You should know that there is Not a lifegaurd on duty.

PB is a good family place and it also allows for adults to have a good time too;)

Charles, has it come to the point where even if you have no clue, you just have to make something up in order to post? Jeeeze. I can't even remember the last time I was blessed with 2% milk off the ship. Throwing it away? Yeah, right. And I can't believe that YOU, don't know the law as it pertains to bringing milk off a cruise ship. Actually, you must be an impostor. The real Charles knows everything about everything!!! Oh, and thanks for your opinion. I'll give it all the due respect it deserves. You must not be a milk drinker 'cause the stuff that passes for milk around here is a weak imitation, and I have not gotten used to it in the 12 years I've lived here...

Have a great day!:)

There are a lot of us from Arkansas that will be at PB on the 24th. I cannot wait to come back and hang out.

Stacy

We are planning on coming to PB on 3/25 on the Navigator. We were there a couple of years ago and were looking forward to bringing our kids this trip. We arrive at 8:00 am--does that mean 6:00 am Coz time and we have to wait 3 hours before PB opens??? Can we come earlier ??? Thanks

See ya soon!

Tom -

My wife and I visited PB several years ago and we are coming back on June 29 (Monday) bringing our daughter with us. How many ships are in port on a Monday? How crowded will you be? We want to do the Atlantis submarine as soon as we get off the ship, then head to the beach for the rest of the day. Do you think this plan will work?

Donnie

Only one cruise ship in that day, so no beach club will be crowded. See you in June!:)

Hey Doug, your cabin choice sounds wonderful! I just have to tell you that you were one of the friendliest roll call members I have ever met. You have a great personality!

Have you thought of trying Carnival? I bet your kids would love it!! We have a group cruise going on the brand new Dream next February. Details are on the Carnival board, only $25 deposit for the next few days. I looked at the renditions of it and honestly it reminded me somewhat of the Mariner as far as size (130,000 gross tons) and a huge open promenade.

And of course it goes to Cozumel! :D Can't wait to hang out there again.

Oh and Tom, my dh is disappointed he won't get to go to PB with us. But maybe this time we won't have all the drama as last time, ha ha ha ;)

Hi Ken!:D

Looking forward to seeing you (for the 3rd time) on Aug 13th. This time we will be 4 adults and 4 kids.....

So set us up something tall and cold....

:)

Sweet, at least we'll have someone on the beach in Low Season, lol! See you then (unless I'm on vacation).:eek:

Archived