Need tour company just for stingrays and beach

rteach1

Can anyone recommend a company that will just take us to the stingrays and then Seven Mile Beach? All the tours that I have seen from Nativeway, Moby Dick, Captain Marvin, etc. have a "middle " snorkeling trip or combine the stingrays with a not-very-enticing island tour.

I'd like a regular motorized boat, not a sailboat or wave runner. Thank you.

rteach1

Most operators will be happy to drop you off on 7 mile beach after your excursion and then you can grab a cab or the bus back to the pier. Sea Grape or the Reef Grill/Royal Palms are good spots to be dropped off. I can't help you find a trip without snorkeling because I love to snorkel so that is what we are always looking for.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Depends on what you want to pay, but all of them have private charter rates. You can dictate where you want to go on those. I don't know how large your group is, or if you can recruit anyone from you roll call, but our full day private charter with lunch through Nativeway is costing us the same (minimum 12 people) as Carnival's halfday excursions just to see the stingrays.

Archived