Stateroom GTY

tffknee3

I booked a stateroom gty rate. Our cruise is scheduled for March 5th. Today when I was filling out the pre-boarding information I noticed it had a stateroom number listed. Will this be our stateroom? Or will it or can it change by the time we board in March? Thank you.

That will be your stateroom. Once it's assigned it's final. Unless of course you pay more to upgrade.

Nope, not true. I have had mine changed after an initial assignment. With guarantees the cruise line can change your stateroom as many times as they'd like to and all the way up until the time you board the ship. However the majority of times you end up with the initial assignment.

Before our cruise last month on Century, I kept checking in online to see if we had been assigned yet. The cabin I saw was the cabin we got. There's probably not many reasons to change it once they get around to making assignments--but with a guarantee, anything is possible.

I booked a stateroom gty rate. Our cruise is scheduled for March 5th. Today when I was filling out the pre-boarding information I noticed it had a stateroom number listed. Will this be our stateroom? Or will it or can it change by the time we board in March? Thank you.

If you are not happy with the room, do a search for another room in the same category as you were assigned, and you can switch easily if you find something you prefer. Don't assume just because there is not one listed in your category that there is not one available--they only list 3 on the website. Find one you prefer and enter it to see if it's available.

Cathy

Archived