NCL kids program?

gkrnjlr

Has anyone sailed NCL and used their kids program?

How does it work? We were just on the Sky and the kids stayed at home for this cruise......but........the very few times I looked at the Daily it didn't seem like the kids program was open a LOT? Am I just not seeing their hours?

Also, is their kids program open while in port?

For anyone that's had kids in there......were you happy or impressed with the kids program?

Thanks!

I just spoke this week with someone who ret'd from the Pearl, and said the Kids Crew were great! With Freestyle 2.0 implemented now, they are open all day on Sea days, and port days there is a fee, but they will keep the kiddies.

Been on the Dawn 4 times (5th time this coming June!). All times with our kids and all times participated in Kids Crew. They LOVE it!!! We can't keep them out of there!

Hours:

Sea Days: 9:00 a.m. until 10:30 p.m. ~ organized play, no fee; 10:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. ~ group babysitting; $5 per hour per child fee applies ($3 per hour for second child if he/she is a sibling of the first)

Port Days: 9:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. ~ group babysitting (with fee); 7:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. ~ organized play; no fee; 10:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. (with fee)

The Freestyle Daily doesn't list much of the activities. Go to the Kids Crew when you board and pick up their version of the Freestyle Daily. Tons of info and tons of activities.

Thanks for the information about the Kids Club. We haven't been on NCL before but have been on Carnival. My kids have had so much fun and and are really excited about the upcoming cruise.

My kids are now 14 and 10 and they really enjoyed NCL Kids club. They have been on the Majesty twice, Spirit, and Dawn. We were on the Carnival Miracle this past August and they said that they still like the NCL Kids Club but loved the Carnival kids program much better.

We are on NCL this summer, going back on the Spirit, but they keep asking to go back on Carnival. We will have to look at 2010 for our return to Carnival.

Thanks for all the information! Curious.....what is the fee for the kids while in port? If we want to do a quick excursion (parasailing or something that wouldn't last long, but they couldn't come) - we'd want to have them in there for a little while and then come back and get them.

I have three kids.....so would that mean a discount for the 2nd, and 3rd?

Thanks!

Archived