A Decent Upgrade???

jbhcw

We are in FLL getting ready to board the Westerdam tomorrow:D We are veteran cruisers, but only our fourth cruise with HAL and the first time we've done a guarantee with them. When we booked prices were a little high so we got a Cat D Outside. We were on the Zuiderdam last year in an outside and I loved the cabin:)

We found out two days ago that we were upgraded to a VA Balcony on deck 8:) So there is an upgrade fairy after all:D

No matter, though I would have been happy in my outside on the main deck and think the worry about where I was gonna be might outweigh the possible benefits of an upgrade:)

But....just wanted to let everyone know that there are upgrades out there:D

Congratulations! A very nice upgrade indeed! We've booked seven guarantees, have been upgraded every time, and only once were we somewhat unhappy with the result. That hasn't stopped us from booking them, though!

We are in FLL getting ready to board the Westerdam tomorrow:D We are veteran cruisers, but only our fourth cruise with HAL and the first time we've done a guarantee with them. When we booked prices were a little high so we got a Cat D Outside. We were on the Zuiderdam last year in an outside and I loved the cabin:)

We found out two days ago that we were upgraded to a VA Balcony on deck 8:) So there is an upgrade fairy after all:D

No matter, though I would have been happy in my outside on the main deck and think the worry about where I was gonna be might outweigh the possible benefits of an upgrade:)

But....just wanted to let everyone know that there are upgrades out there:D

Encouraging and wonderful news. Enjoy your cruise, I am sure you will..

Nita

Archived