Solstice-Murano/Tuscan Grill/Silk Harvest-Which one & why?

awinner

If you had to choose only one of these places to eat, which one would you goto and why?

Hi Awinner !

I believe you will get different answers, as everyone's tastes are different. However, if you enjoy Steak, and could only choose 1 restuaurant, I'd highly recommend Tuscan Grille. We were a party of 7, and everyone in our Family agreed it was an incredible meal.

IMHO, I dont think you can go wrong choosing any one of Solstice's Specialty Dining venues. Enjoy your Cruise !

If you had to choose only one of these places to eat, which one would you goto and why?

We ate in the Tuscan Grille and Murano and would recommend either without hesitation. A thumbnail sketch of each:

Tuscan - Great "buzz" and a wonderful informal yet somewhat upscale atmosphere. The staff was excellent and our steaks were perfectly cooked. Great "over the wake" table.

Murano - Flawless Continental service. The tableside preparation was something I always enjoy and with 5 people involved it was a joy to view. Wonderful food, an excellent wine pairing suggestion for dessert, and a beautiful room.

We did not dine in Silk Harvest, but IMHO you could not go wrong with either Murano or Tuscan.

Enjoy!

Archived