Roll Call Spirit May23-not even a tie!

SusanNJ

I was told that there was a mistake and that TA were informed. They said that Seabourn will make changes in the pamphlet that is sent prior to final payment so that it will look personalized. She acknowleged that there were mistakes.

If you are planning to do the Secret Tour of the Doges prior to boarding the ship reservations are now open for May. We are going on Friday morning. It looks like there are going to be upwards of 8k other cruisers in port on Sat the 23rd!

Looking forward to getting onboard!!!

Rebecca

If you are flying into VCE, you may wish to take the "blue bus" at 3E to P. Roma, check your "cruise" luggage at the left luggage depot here, buy a 48 or 72 hour vaporetto pass (which you'll need anyway for your pre-cruise days in Venice), and board the vaporetto to the HIlton with just a carry-on and a roller. I really can't imagine getting on the vaporetto with 2 weeks of cruise luggage.

THe Alilaguana boat from the airport (and to the pier) is built to carry luggage however.

I'm getting on in Rome after you all get off unfortunately! Sounds like a great group from VA!

Thanks Kate for the info. Wish you were joining us!

The other site to checkout for Vaparetto tickets is http://www.veniceconnected.com. You preorder your tickets and get a discount on the tickets. I think the bus your referred to is also covered under the tickets.

Today I am working on private tours of the Amalfi Coast as we have been to Pompeii.

Some time soon I need to really figure out what we want to do in the other ports as I have spent most of my time researching Venice.

Archived