Bring Back the Fruit Punch!!!!!!!!!

mjl1960

No....but don't tell carnival...:p My problem is I have nothing to mix my rum with that I like now that they don't have punch. I liked that because gave a tropical flair to the drink...now there is nothing that I like.

I'm with you. Maybe thats why they did away with it. Too many people mixing there own drinks. 'Course lemonade and vodka would be fine, but I prefer punch.

I think people should start letting Carnival know how they feel about the fruit punch being discontinued. It is one of the main staples of going to a tropical place...who do they think they are not having it? I would rather see the lobster done away with than I would the fruit punch.:eek:

How do you feel about this?

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not the Lobster!!!:eek:

I second this. I would be willing to lose the lobster and the shrimp and the sushi for fruit punch. Hell do away with the free drinks at the captains party, but bring back the fruit punch. Long live the fruit punch. Especially in the carribean.

DEFINITELY would give up the sushi....yuck!!!

I am flying into LAX, then taking the shuttle to Long Beach, don't think they will stop for me to buy my punch to take with....and I am not going to pack as much as it would take, since I am already taking my rum runners filled with my favorite adult beverage.

I am flying into LAX, then taking the shuttle to Long Beach, don't think they will stop for me to buy my punch to take with....and I am not going to pack as much as it would take, since I am already taking my rum runners filled with my favorite adult beverage.

And I bet that would not be ....:D

51TM63PG5CL._SS500_.jpg

Now my 90 pound, liquid filled suitcase will be 95 pounds because I have to bring Hawaiian Punch, too. Big deal!

TOO FUNNY!!

I loved the punch! Mixed with my pineapple rum - that's the way to vacation on the islands!!!! It was wonderful - especially with the warm sun!!

I tried other brands but they just don't taste the same:(

Bring the fruit punch powder that comes in individual packets with you! Next time you are in the grocery store check out the powdered drink section. Lots to choose from and you can mix your drinks to your hearts content. Even get creative in flavors and such :D

I can only find the singles in the sugar free version. Have you found them with sugar or only sugar free? I can't drink Nutrasweet/aspartame.

Thanks for your comment. However' date=' it wasn't "police work"; only a random thought.......[/quote']

LOL, of course. It was a reference to a line from the movie "Fargo". ;) :D

Fruit punch was little more than sugar water.

I'll stick with the lobster.

For those who use it as a mixer, it should be no problem smuggling it on along with your booze.

You are allowed by Carnival to bring a "small" amount of non-alcoholic beverages. You can carry it on, pack it, whatever. No need to smuggle.

How did you bring all this? Did you pack it in a suitcase? Just check a 12 pack of soda? This is amazing! I'm impressed.

We had just bought a new jumbo size luggage set on the (e)bay and only needed 9 suitcases for this 8 day trip but thats a different story, we used the largest suitcase and packed the drinks in it, the rum runners were gift wrapped just in case.

We had a lot more that was not in the picture

LOL Bigcraig - That's a lot of smuggling!!

I'd just prefer the punch because I don't like lemonade or the iced tea. I'm not a drinker so I don't care about mixing and it's a lot easier to get your meal and just walk over to get juice than to worry about bringing your own juice to breakfast or lunch. But I drank the lemonade all week anyway...I've never had so much lemonade in my life!!! LOL

Archived