Bring Back the Fruit Punch!!!!!!!!!

mjl1960

I will be seeing John Heald tomorrow in New Orleans. I plan to bring up that he told me (us on his blog) that the fruit punch was not going away. That it was just a change in vendors because of the high sugar content.

Hopefully he can find out what is truely going on.

Dave

Hey

I am just reading this information! aarrghhh....I LOVE the fruit punch!!

Ice Tea just sucks, have to add too much sugar, it tastes horrible.

I booked a cruise already with Carnival, and believe it or not, this is part of the reason why! We did a Costa Cruise last year and the only 2 drinks they had at the buffet was disgusting unsweetened ice tea and water. Orange juice in the morning, but not during the day! we loved having the fruit punch alternative all day! Give me a break!- Now I hear they don't have the fruit punch on any of their ships?? we don't drink pop ! Major bummer!:mad:

At lunch I always brought my own coke or hawaiin punch and used there cups and ice, I had many people asking me where the vending machines were to get some punch, some even asked if I would sell them some, did not have enough to pass out, only brought 3 24 oz 6 packs in addition to the coke, sprite and tahitian treat.

LOL - That's funny!!! You could've made a killer selling drinks!! Next time pack more! ;)

Probably why there are so many passengers "falling overboard" lately...they get caught selling smuggled punch!!:rolleyes:

I wish they would bring back the fruit punch, that was the only thing that I liked to drink on the ship. Now I have to go thirsty or go to the store and buy the stupid little packets to mix with water, and IMO thats not near as good as the fruit punch. Thanks to all who mix there alcohol, cause I'm sure thats why it's gone.

As promised, I asked John again. He said he thought I meant bar service when I asked several months back. Yeah right as he said back then it was for lunch and dinner and not breakfast. He wrote it down and said he would check into it.

Dave

They did offer fruit punch to my under-age neice at the Captains Party -- so maybe if you just ask for it at one of the bars they'll give it to you free of charge? I know that someone said they were able to use their soda card to get one at the bar but has anyone tried it without the card?

My understanding was they were supposed to just be changing suppliers. Well, they have had plenty of time to do that. It is time to bring it back, otherwise my cruise to Alaska next year will probably be with another cruise line.

"It is one of the main staples of going to a tropical place...who do they think they are not having it? I would rather see the lobster done away with than I would the fruit punch. " Quoted from the 1st post.

I know Alaska is beautiful and all but, WHY ON EARTH would you not go there on a ship just because it does not have fruit punch??????? If that is all it took for me to not like a cruise ship line I WOULD NEVER SAIL AGAIN... GEESH A cruise is what YOU make of it. OH and leave the lobster out of this and no on gets hurt!!! LMAO

Can't blame Carnival for doing away with the fruit punch, just another cut where they can make money! Kids loved the fruit punch, now more reason to buy the soda card and now the adults don't have it either to mix with their drinks so u buy buy buy other drinks, Never call carnival dumb when it comes to cutting back saving money and making more money of us dumb cruisers.

I really enjoyed the fruid punch too. Kept us from buying soda cards. Me and dh just had punch all trip. I am going in two months with the kids for the first time , I'm a little upset. I fig if no one liked anything else, everyone loves fruit punch. Now I will prob have to buy the soda cards bec they don't drink the other offerings. Guess everyone is right,it will increase the sale of soda cards.

Archived