Preordering alcohol

kato92

Interesting that the prices from the gifts section are different than the prices from the special occassion section.....:confused: for the same product number

Edit...nevermind, I see the special occassions form is from 2007

Kato92, you can order these onboard just as well by picking up the phone and calling room service.

Mike:)

Yeah, but if I want that cold bottle of champagne waiting for us for sail away, I should preorder.

Same for the flowers for Valentines day;)

Yeah, but if I want that cold bottle of champagne waiting for us for sail away, I should preorder.

Same for the flowers for Valentines day;)

:DJust so you won't be surprised and disappointed, they champagne will not be in your cabin when you arrive. There will be a card entitling you to the champagne and you will still have to call room service to have it delivered and then wait a few minutes for it to chill. Princess changed their practice a year or so back because they were having to replace too much food and mising champagne missing from cabins.

We also order a bottle of Veuve for sailaway on every cruise and the above is present proceedure for Princess.

Bon voyage,

Moved yes,, but the packages from the 2007 list not available...example rum and coke....can buy rum AND coke seperate but not a package

No that has been gone since early 2007. Now you have to buy them separate and the price has gone up from when it was a package deal.:eek:

kato92

The fastest way to get your order in, is to call 1-800-PRINCESS. By calling, you will also find out if it is too late or not. I have a feeling that orders have to be in 14 days before sailing.

I thought that was what the op was planning to do.

I don't see Tequila on the list nor Corona under the Beer Package. Can a person still request these?

Can a person also order the unlimited soda card? Does Princess also have a package for specialty drinks?

We will be on Golden Princess in July. :D

Last Princess cruise I was on I was told they do not carry Corona anymore, only Dos Equis as the "Mexican" beer. I would also like to know about the Tequlia, please let us know if you are able to order it.

Archived