One More Question - Ports of Call

shiela

We are cruising on Royal Carribbean with my seven-month old grandson.

Our ports will be Key West, Belize and Cozumel. Is there anything we need to know about these ports and what types of activities might be easiest for us to accomplish? We're brand new to cruising.

Check out the port of call section on these boards, and get a good guidebook and read up on these ports! What you do depends on YOUR likes and dislikes! With a baby, there'll only be so much you can do. A beach day might be nice, easy and cheap.

Key West is a good place to just wander and walk--it's not large, but bring a stroller.

None of the ports are considered "dangerous" or anything!

We are cruising on Royal Carribbean with my seven-month old grandson.

Our ports will be Key West, Belize and Cozumel. Is there anything we need to know about these ports and what types of activities might be easiest for us to accomplish? We're brand new to cruising.

We were in Cozumel with our kids a bit older than 7months (4 and 6 at the time) a couple of years ago. We booked a day at a resort. it was great. there were chairs on the beach if we wanted sun or to play in the sand. Plus there were covered area etc. I can't remember the name of the resort, but we booked it on the ship. I'm sure most of the ships have sun an excursion.

Cozumel you could go to Paradise beach, just catch a taxi its about a 7-10 minute drive from port. Its great, has full changing, showering facilities, nice beach, covered area/restaurant and the best part is there is no cover charge like some other beach clubs. Very family friendly.

Key west, not much there except walking around.

Belize, I havent been to yet but I have heard it is dangerous if you travel outside the gated areas. Check into it on the ports board.

Archived