Need Help Picking Shoes for this Dress

BSQ

LOL! Sorry, I haven't done my "virtual shopping" thing on here, since the last time I "made" Kathy (KLlund) buy a few vintage dresses!

These are the "Rhea" shoe, by RSVP designs.

They're available at Zappos dot com right now, but also in red and black.

Let us know if you get them...

Enjoy!

:D

Decided against them. I do appreciate you posting the site for me. I already have silver and black with bows, and just bought my fourth pair of red heels today! :eek: I would have bought the blue, but I just purchased that color blue this week also!:rolleyes: When I came in with new shoe boxes again today, Drew said "WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?":D

So do you have the dress now altered? I was wondering how you made out turning this full length into tea length.

Yes, the dress is altered to tea length. We had no problems with it. It was actually too short for me to wear as full length with any sort of heel.

When they were marking for the alteration several ladies commented that they didn't know the dresses could be shortened. When I picked it up after the alterations were done and tried it on, we were both quite happy with the length we've chosen.

so far I seem to be gravitating towards pumps. But that might just be because I chose two rainy dreary days to go shoe shopping. :)

2088356920102635822S425x425Q85.jpg

2115019700102635822S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm not 100% sold on the fit of these. They weren't the most comfortable (they are a higher heel than they look), but as I wore it more around the store it kinda grew on me. It's one of the few D'orsay styles that doesn't slide off my heel, but it's also the one I'd probably not wear again.

2501799230102635822S425x425Q85.jpg

this one was by far the most comfortable, it's a simple round toe slingback, which shows some toe-cleavage. However, it's pale blue.

I've learned one thing from all this. Silver is not really a very good color on my pasty not quite tanned winter self. This has surprised me actually.

Archived