Crown & Anchor Status Question

littlemuffin: Since your son should have received the 'highest' status w/in your family, sounds like either mom or dad (or both) have extra credits as far as C&A is concerned (has happened to many before). Might be worth checking your status on the RCI site or calling C&A. ;)

IF your son does in fact have the 'highest' C&A status and resides w/ you, then yes the rest of the family at that address also has the Platinum status..........at least that is the way it has always worked!!!

Bruce

My son was made Platinum before my husband and I, too. I'm sure it was just a mistake, because my 4 year old can't cruise without me and daddy paying for it.:)

Your cruise docs and set sail passes should both have your C&A status printed on them. Be sure the check both of them. On my most recent cruise, my docs had me listed as Platinum, which is correct, but my card had me listed as a first timer on RCCL. I was able to quickly get a new card and got all of my platinum benefits.

Archived