Radisson Webcam

dwdwnurse

It usually takes about 20 seconds or so for it to open..when it does open double click on it and it will go fullscreen..updates every couple seconds...after ship leaves you can go to http://cocoabeachnow.com/index (takes 30-45 min to get there) and click on beach cams...port canaveral...and pan all the way to left and watch the ships head out to sea...:cool:

I just went back to my link and it opened for me..I use internet explorer also...I'm not very computer literate but usually figure things out eventually....let me know how you make out. Sundays are the best days watching all the ships leave from all the Florida ports..:cool:

:confused: I opened both links and they opened as usual for me..maybe try typing in the url on your computer and open that way ???..maybe someone else here with more computer savy can pinpoint why they won't open..:confused:..good luck

I haven't been able to see either camera for a while with Mozilla or IE. I know the Port Canaveral cam is down as there's construction going on. Don't know what's up with Radisson's cam. And the webcam at port canaverals site used to come up for me but won't now, no matter how long I wait.

Archived