For James Deering Fan Club

Shogun

I feel stupid asking this question but who is James Deering?

Cruiserjanet- James is a Passenger Services Director currently working for Princess. He reads the roll calls for whatever ship he is on and attends a lot of the meet & greets.

Look back a few posts and you well see a photo of him at a meet & greet. He is just a very visible and friendly person and there are not many out there like him, so that is why you see this forum going.:)

I also had the pleasure of sailing with James on the Emerald in 2007....He made our cc get toether and a group luncheon very special for our group. As mentioned he seems to be everywhere and goes out of the way to say hello...

There were several of us in the Plaza area before dinner one evening...he brought us a plate of a special appertizer from Vines....said they make it every other night early in the evening... he recalled several of our names :)

I hope I will sail with him again at some point

Cruiserjanet- James is a Passenger Services Director currently working for Princess. He reads the roll calls for whatever ship he is on and attends a lot of the meet & greets.

Look back a few posts and you well see a photo of him at a meet & greet. He is just a very visible and friendly person and there are not many out there like him, so that is why you see this forum going.:)

Thanks. I hope I get to meet him on a future cruise. It's possible he's been on one of our cruises before I joined Cruise Critic.

• 3 weeks later...

We had the pleasure of sailing with James on the last sailing of the Norwegian Sky before her re-flagging. Now she is the Sky again. James made our cruise absolutely unforgetable. I keep dreaming of another cruise with James. I lose track of him every so often.

If anyone has his e-mail, please send mine to him. He can respond if he wishes.

carol macey at comcast dot net

Thanks, Carol

We had the pleasure of sailing with James on the last sailing of the Norwegian Sky before her re-flagging. Now she is the Sky again. James made our cruise absolutely unforgetable. I keep dreaming of another cruise with James. I lose track of him every so often.

Thanks, Carol

I forwarded him your email this morning!

• 3 years later...

Thanks, Carol

Yeah, yeah, I know I dug this up from the basement. Where is Mr. Deering at this time??

Thanks!

Archived