Diamonds International (Shopping)

Cancunspy

Should I buy a diamond in DIAMONDS INTERNATIONAL or any other Jewlery store in the CARIBBEAN, after I seen a friends diamond Stone break in half and not get any credit from a store in St. Thomas, and now MY WIFE just bought a 3 stone diamond ring last April 27, that lost a stone during the cruise, after a few phone calls and stops in various Islands and talking and wasting time to see if they fix it and then it was fixed but to have the same stone fall off again within 5 months in another cruise last day and now no body wants to help or they give you the run around.

I think you all should think about buy your Diamonds at home even if it cost a bit more.

Stay away from Diamonds International, go to the beach and enjoy your vacation, you can always shop at home.

CANCUNSPY

Yes, that is what want to tell all to stay away from these stores. When you are there they are very warm with you but later even by phone they just hang up on you and if you are lucky they will say to you that you have the wrong store and then they hang up, FORGTET e. MAILS they never reply.

Lucky for me ( not ) we are in NJ just a few minutes from NYC where Diamonds International have offices and they change their warranty that on the internet is for a full year, now they say is only for 30 day on lost stones, so now I have only one choice to get on cruise again and visit them and see what they will do for me.

But that will be my last time in those stores, hope my wife lerns from this sperience.

CANCUNSPY

Archived