Cost of shore excursions on Baltic cruise

treasure4two

We are going on 7-12-09 Journey crusie and wonder if anyone who took the cruise before can give us an idea of the costs of the shore excursions they offer. We went on the Oceania in July, 2008 in the Greek Islands and Turkey and they averaged about $125-150 each, ;) New at this and would appreciate help.

We are going on 7-12-09 Journey crusie and wonder if anyone who took the cruise before can give us an idea of the costs of the shore excursions they offer. We went on the Oceania in July, 2008 in the Greek Islands and Turkey and they averaged about $125-150 each, ;) New at this and would appreciate help.

The shore excursions with pricing are available from the general Azamara site. No need to logon with MyAzamara. Just go to the July 12 itinerary and one of the tabs at the top is for the excursions.

Chessi and her husband and we have booked a 2 3/4 day individualized tour of St Petersburg with DenRus and are interested in having a third couple join us.

I agree that using Denrus in St. Petersburg is the way to go. You get to see what you want and not waste too much time in lineups and getting on and off the coaches that are used for ship's tours. We had two days with Denrus iin a car for $700. They are excellent and manage to get you through the lineups and to see what you want rather than going through the standard tour. St. Petersburgh is huge especially the Hermitage which will take you a year to get through if you do not select the right exhibits.

Steve

The prices are not posted yet-what would the cost be per couple with you all? Thanks!

The shore excursions with pricing are available from the general Azamara site. No need to logon with MyAzamara. Just go to the July 12 itinerary and one of the tabs at the top is for the excursions.

Chessi and her husband and we have booked a 2 3/4 day individualized tour of St Petersburg with DenRus and are interested in having a third couple join us.

We're going on the same cruise about a month before you. I just went to the Azamara web site and found the ship-sponsored excursions, and they all have their prices listed. Once you navigate to a particular cruise/sail date, you do have to specify which city you'd like a listing of excursions for, but once you do that, they are all listed, with information regarding what they are, duration, activity level, and cost.

Sam

Thanks a million- I am computer impaired:p and was not going the correct path!! Thanks again:)

We're going on the same cruise about a month before you. I just went to the Azamara web site and found the ship-sponsored excursions, and they all have their prices listed. Once you navigate to a particular cruise/sail date, you do have to specify which city you'd like a listing of excursions for, but once you do that, they are all listed, with information regarding what they are, duration, activity level, and cost.

Sam

The prices are not posted yet-what would the cost be per couple with you all? Thanks!

Treasure4two - If you're interested in info, please e-mail me. I always hesitate to post prices on forums only because you have to also go into so much detail of what is included, the itinerary, etc. Seems to take up a lot of the forum space that others are not always interested in and is just not as conducive as exchanging e-mails. 1985rz1 and I exchanged e-mail addresses and did it all that way in conjunction with e-mailing Denrus. Plus prices go up (as everything else does) over the years and it depends on group size, and what all is included etc.

So I'm certainly happy to exchange info with you (or anyone) and hence my e-mail is posted here.

We're certainly looking forward to the cruise!

Archived