NCL to Sail from Port Canaveral

NCL_Cruiser

This certainly gives us a lot to think about...

Do we keep our present cruise and add on a week on the Sun for next year?

Do we drop our present cruise and do 14 days next year on the Sun? (changing cabin cats we could sail 14 days for less than the price of our current 7 day cruise)

Do we maybe drop our current cruise-do a little 3 or 4 day cruise in conjunction with our vacation to Fl in Nov-and then do either 7 or 14 days next Dec on the Sun?

Decisions Decisions Decisions :D

• Administrators
This certainly gives us a lot to think about...

Do we keep our present cruise and add on a week on the Sun for next year?

Do we drop our present cruise and do 14 days next year on the Sun? (changing cabin cats we could sail 14 days for less than the price of our current 7 day cruise)

Do we maybe drop our current cruise-do a little 3 or 4 day cruise in conjunction with our vacation to Fl in Nov-and then do either 7 or 14 days next Dec on the Sun?

Decisions Decisions Decisions :D

TELL me about it! I didn't realize Christmas Day would be the turnaround day for 2010, which makes it harder since I have to work within winter break dates, family expectations, etc. May have to mull this one over for a couple of days... or.... <ding> .... spring break 2011! <runs off to look at the fares!>

We just booked one!! The sailing for Nov. 13th 2010 Sun Western Caribbean seems quite cheap (to me at least). Maybe because it is the week prior to Thanksgiving? Even my PCC was surprised' date=' especially when you book with a military discount. How exciting!!!! Already added it to my signature![/quote']

I just left a message for my PCC about that same sailing, balcony cabin-Yep, with the military discount & latitudes that's an amazing price (at least for a balcony)

mbisson - May I ask where you get your clocks' date=' I just realized that they are ship specific!

Whoops! dumby me, I just noticed the name is on the clock! Do you mind if I give them a try?[/quote']

Do I mind? Heck no. I stole the address off of someone elses clock. ;)

I wish I could get ahold the wife about that cruise (she's away at a conference)

Yea I completely agree...

While we usually drive the 9 hours to port canaveral, there is nothing about either itenerary to make us want to book these trips...I was really crossing my fingers for a ship in Charleston but oh well....now I can only hope that Celebrity will send a ship after the Mercury leaves the fleet:rolleyes:

And I would really like to see the Dream back as well, but apparantly that's not going to happen either.

So the Majesty is leaving Charleston? Or will they still be there going to Bermuda? I always thought they could not have the large ships but then Carnival brings the Glory there 2x year and now Celebrity is bringing a ship.

Charleston cruises are great mix of crowd. Just haven't liked it after the itinerary change.

I do like the Port Canaveral choices. Wish I could take 14 days off to go back to back.

Speaking of Port Canaveral, I tried to book the Dawn from Port Canaveral awhile back. We were told by NCL that it was not possible. Guess I am one of the few down South here who thinks a cruise to NYC is not a bad idea. Glad NCL has at least one option from Port Canaveral. I am thankful the economy around this port will benefit more than anything else. The folks in and around the Port Canaveral area treat you right!

We just booked one!! The sailing for Nov. 13th 2010 Sun Western Caribbean seems quite cheap (to me at least). Maybe because it is the week prior to Thanksgiving? Even my PCC was surprised' date=' especially when you book with a military discount. How exciting!!!! Already added it to my signature![/quote']

We're in too. Start the roll call. Email ML. :D:D;)

Booked! Aimee & I are now officially neighbors.

Like Aimee said I'm-a, ML was with us on a cruise last Oct to Bermuda. She's good People.

Now, who's gonna start the roll call? I'm thinking we can really get a long one going this far in advance

Okay, there's going to be a brawl in this household if you keep saying you can book, or reserve, and I keep hearing from the front of the house..."I can't log on".

BRING IT ON! This house might be minus a few TV's tonight, if you get my drift.

Okay, there's going to be a brawl in this household if you keep saying you can book, or reserve, and I keep hearing from the front of the house..."I can't log on".

BRING IT ON! This house might be minus a few TV's tonight, if you get my drift.

Speaking of TV's I made a sacrifice for this cruise-my plasma 42" I was gonna get this weekend is now part of the deposit for the cruise :(

Ms Belp-I would give you the phone # of my TA/PCC who is working late tonight just because of this sailing, but it's not allowed. another :(

I finally got a hold of the wife--she says "aw shucks, let's keep both cruises"

Oh, I was just telling Monte to email a certain person whom we both had the pleasure of sailing with last October.

It would be nice to plan a "reunion" cruise with the prices being so nice!

Booked! Aimee & I are now officially neighbors.

Like Aimee said I'm-a, ML was with us on a cruise last Oct to Bermuda. She's good People.

Now, who's gonna start the roll call? I'm thinking we can really get a long one going this far in advance

Oh, Ok. Sorry to be so nosey! I'll check on the roll call and start it if it's not been started already!

It says February 12th, Thursday. Can someone tell me how far it is from Orlando to Port C? Is it closer than what we've been doing, FLL to Miami? We're excited too. I've never been to Key West!

about an hour's drive of less if you drive faster than speed limit!

Archived