Children Activities on Celebrity Century

Mellybelle

Hey there,

If anyone has been on this ship with children, especially the 5 - 10 year age group, can you please provide me with some insight into what the kids club is like on this ship. We are booked on the 3/23 sailing and are taking our 5-year old and are going with another couple who have an 8 and 10 year old. We have already paid for our cruises and our friends are having second thoughts on whether or not their son will be bored...

So, any opinions are appreciated!! Thanks!

We were on Century in December. There were lots of children onboard then, right before Christmas. The youth activities staff kept them busy and out of our way. They performed a couple of songs at one show and were very cute.

We are crusing on Century on 2/28 with our two sons, ages 7 and 9. I have been wondering and searching for the same info and it seems to pretty hard to come by reviews that include anything about the kids club etc... I will review and let you know when we are back how it was!!

Archived